Looney toons of the future (1 Viewer)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
In this image released by The WB Network, Bugs Bunny and his pals are shown updated for the future. The WB network will take the famed Looney Tunes characters as models for a new children's series this fall. The characters' descendants, Buzz Bunny and the like, will be superhero action figures for a cartoon set in the year 2772. (AP Photo/The WB Network)

source

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
They obviously had some hard nights at the studio thinking up new ideas for things. I wonder how much acid was taken to come up with this shit.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Actually that looks horrible!! y mess with something like looney toons?? create a new thing damn it!! the sad thing that new generation will actually like it and see the original stupid!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
Actually that looks horrible!! y mess with something like looney toons?? create a new thing damn it!! the sad thing that new generation will actually like it and see the original stupid!
That's what I said when I heard that my fav childhood cartoon, The Transformers, got "renewed."

In any case, All this is boud to happen. They have to change with the times.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
no im not. Im just not affected by bad TV like some americans and others, so that I cant see the difference between good TV and bad TV.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)