Looks like we've lost Stam & Mexes (2 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
true, but if he actually wasnt injured then he would show us more of his potential, problem is he has been injured constantly this season.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
ooh ooh I want Maxwell too
:heart: :heart:

I really like him

Doesn't Juve buy at most 3 players per season though? Mexes + Trabelsi + whoever would be my dream!
that third person is maxwell ;)

and i want rosicky :D

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ajax are my second team actually. always admired their youth products, simply the best!

Grygera is a good player to have in the squad because he offers both sides of the defensive unit. right now, we have pessotto, who lets face it, isnt good enough anymore. Birindelli who is hot one game and cold the next. if we bring in a player such as oddo or trabelsi, having grygera ready to come on for either zambro or our right back seems a great option to me.

OP
Len

Len

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #50
    Who is better u think?
    Grygera or Bonera or Thuram

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    Ajax are my second team actually. always admired their youth products, simply the best!

Grygera is a good player to have in the squad because he offers both sides of the defensive unit. right now, we have pessotto, who lets face it, isnt good enough anymore. Birindelli who is hot one game and cold the next. if we bring in a player such as oddo or trabelsi, having grygera ready to come on for either zambro or our right back seems a great option to me.
    The thing is that Zamby and Thuram aren't injured a lot, so Birindelli is a fine back-up for either of them. We need to focus more on the centre of the defence.

Jul 28, 2002
    Now ian and everyone else, id have to ask, who is your number one choice for a cb for juve?

A: realistically
    B: Dream world

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    Now ian and everyone else, id have to ask, who is your number one choice for a cb for juve?

a. Mexès
    b. Nesta

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    It's pure logic. :D

Nesta is the best center back in the world and Mexès will leave for sure Auxerre and is considered the french Nesta.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

A: Lucio
    B: Chivu

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

The thing is that Zamby and Thuram aren't injured a lot, so Birindelli is a fine back-up for either of them. We need to focus more on the centre of the defence.
    yes, but i think Thuram may have to return to central defence. it could prolong his career a little longer. He seems to be slowing down a little at right back. and we know that we need our full backs to attack a lot in our system. Thuram becomes a centre back, along with with legrottaglie and tudor. Then if we bring in Ferrari and Bonera, it gives us more cover and we 5 or so centre backs. bonera can play both right back and centre back. But we do need a replacement for thuram if he is going to go in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)