Looks like these days u have to take matter into ur own hands!! (1 Viewer)

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
guys yr desires are justa dreams!
winning everything it is more than a simple miracle!
we r all saying juve can win but indeed everyone knows-- but maybe do not want to admit it: juve will definitely can win only one trophy nowadays, but maybe 2 ...but that's even for optimists are the limit of happiness!
i'm not gonna talk about Milan (cross ma fingers!) :))

Buy on AliExpress.com

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Why do we always get Milan fans in our forums!
I just don't get it! Why don't they all piss off and log on to an acmilan forum!

May 17, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
roma has been playin great football, milan has been playin professional football. man if only we could get that CL i wouldnt care who wins the scudetto, although between milan and roma i would choose roma
100% wat was on my mind!!
Increadible!!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Like Fahad said, we have more points than last year and last year we played much MUCH better and had less injuries and our players were in form. We can only do as much and then wait for the lady Fortuna to help us stop Milan and Roma.

As for who I would like to win if not us ... Milan of course, Roma sucks.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Defensively, Milan are just too good, no need to deny it, its a fact, Maldini is just a god and Nesta is fabulous and when they are missing there is the wily old fox, Billy who in all honesty as far as I am concerned is a much better defender than when he was younger, just like Sensini at Udinese, i feel these players are like gr8 wine, improve with age , unlike the grapefruits we have defending us

Back to Milan though in midfield they are more solid than spectacular but still have enough imagination about them to break down most defences with Pirlo finally finding his niche, as I would always say he would have been lost if he was put behind the strikers as he is not good enough to do that for a big club consistently

The strikers do not have to be good but they are good , and with all the chances being created either by Cafu, Kaka, Rui Costa and Seedorf not to mention the inconsistent Serginho, its just chances galore for Milan's strikers

Roma well they have plenty of quality and most of all good movement and this season have a good defence and also create chances for their strikers

Juve well its just the never say die spirit that still putting us in the championship race as we are so lacking in creativity its untrue

Its so bad that ppl are crying out for Maresca, a player woho would not get more than 5 games a season at Roma or Milan

We do not have enough champions to combat the big teams in big games and we play a system which I am struggling to understand what exactly it is

No need to go over the defence as its been talked to death as is our midfield which is non existent
The most worrying thing is how Nedved, Dp, DV, Miccoli and Camoranesi can all be on bad form at the same time

I think Lippi should take a leaf out of Ancellotti's book and play Maresca just in front of the defence, use Appiah as a terrier to disturb the opposition

Thuram and Leggrotaglie in the middle of defence and please play them to the end of the season, no more resting of players

Well the rest ought to pick itself and hope the big guns start performing

We have to beat Depor otherwise the season is almost finished as I cannot see us winning the league and coppa Italia does not interest me even if we have to go thru Lazio to do that

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
Why do we always get Milan fans in our forums!
I just don't get it! Why don't they all piss off and log on to an acmilan forum!
I've seen Man Utd forums where there are literally as many regular posters who are Liverpool fans as there are Man Utd ones. It make for a livlier forum when there are contrasting views, I think.

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
I've seen Man Utd forums where there are literally as many regular posters who are Liverpool fans as there are Man Utd ones. It make for a livlier forum when there are contrasting views, I think.
I couldn't agree more

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
u don't know what it is when inter fans are on the milan's forums!
but that's another point all these dirty things they say 2each other are somehow can be justified becoz they are enemies alike!

i don't care if u don't like rossoneri on yr forum but..it's pretty boring to discuss Milan when u know practically everything about it and watch the games with the same people and talk about same things! ah!
Though i said that i used to be a bianconero...these times are gone...still 49% of my heart is for Juve!
i cannot divide -my first team foreva is scuadra azzurra.
another point for my defense is exchange opinions, is that ok?!
p/s such fuss! i'm a not a torino fan, yeah?! i can imagine what u 'd tell if i was!

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
We have to focus more concentration on the CL. This is what Lippi wants and in Serie A even if we paly perfectly and win all the matches, it's a matter of waiting for Roma and Milan to slip up so that we can catch up.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We should have won CL last year if Neddy wasn't banned.
If we really won last year, I don't care anymore about this year, at least we got the big double last year.
But, unfortunately...........
"Its Shevchenko to take the crucial kick, this would make Milan champions............ And he has scored, Milan are European Champions!!!" I still remember all that, its sad my fellow juventinis.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If we really won last year, I don't care anymore about this year, at least we got the big double last year.
So you'd have no ambition to win the CL this year if we won it last year?

btw the scudetto + coppa is not 'the big double'. Nothing's a big touble without the champions league :groan:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

So you'd have no ambition to win the CL this year if we won it last year?

btw the scudetto + coppa is not 'the big double'. Nothing's a big touble without the champions league :groan:
the big double as in CL and Scudetto, if we had won last year

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
juve got to focus on their matches ONE BY ONE and it's time for DELPIERO and NEDVED to lead the team as they have done at the beginning of the season. With #10 and #11 on form we will win the TREBLE!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Sc_azzurrik

Mar 1, 2004
But, unfortunately...........
"Its Shevchenko to take the crucial kick, this would make Milan champions............ And he has scored, Milan are European Champions!!!" I still remember all that, its sad my fellow juventinis.
yeah I agree! the game would have another colors if Nedved played! and who knows....who knows...:confused:
but that's damn wrong to thik that Sheva made this game! that really sucks! he was bad during the whole season and Pippo was the best scorer in CL....if not his incredible goal vs Ajax....totally wrong interpretation!
how do u judge the opportunity of Juve to win LC this year?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)