looks like fabi won this time (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Bimmers rock! the TT is a lame car, but audi S4, etc are pretty nice, but I'm not so sure about the styling....the new bmw 5 series sucks! the old look was better-leaner and less nissan looking

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++
Bimmers rock! the TT is a lame car, but audi S4, etc are pretty nice, but I'm not so sure about the styling....the new bmw 5 series sucks! the old look was better-leaner and less nissan looking
I recently signed an online petition to fire BMW's exterior design chief.

The new 5-series SUCKS! Have you seen the all-new 3? It's even worse!

New A6 and S6 kick ass.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
There we go Majed. Audi all the way.
Audi's are great cars no doubt.

If I was here in the USA, and had to chose one of them, I'd take a BMW over an Audi. However, if I was Riyadh, I'd take the Audi because BMW's are way too common there.

My Fav car used to be a TT. I've always wanted one, but I grew out of that. I wish they were more powerfull too.

About the reviews/awards that Bes posted. I don't think it says much. The A6 won, maybe because it has a great prive for it's features. Afterall, the ford focus even made it in the top ten ahead of "better" cars..
Besides, it's all relative once you pass a certain level. No BMW, Benz, or Audi is going to be "crap."

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You are not allowed to talk scheisse until I hear your sweet voice on Skype.
Sorry but the title of this thread has my name on it so I decide who talks and who doesnt

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

How is this instead?

Escuche, la chica, yo soy tan en amor con usted. Acabo de querer para oír su voz dulce. Pienso que yo quizás muera si yo no oigo de usted.
Youre not getting anything with all this cheesiness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)