Looking 'Inter' Calciopoli – Justice?? (2 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
Actually we didn't Sell our shares....atleast not really. You see, our owners DID INVEST/INJECT money. But the propriate legal way is to create more shares inwhich the current owners are offered to.

So lets say Juve was made up of 100 shares (for easy calculation purposes), 60 belong to agnelli, 20 to floating market 6 shares to Bettega bla and bla..

They want to inves/injectt money into Juve equal to the current club value so they create 100 more shares of which another 60 must be bought by agnellis again so that they ownership percentage doesnt change, the others are forced to do the same and those who dont buy the new shares will risk losing a portion of their ownership percentage.

The proportion in my sample isn't accurate I was just trying to explain the basic concept of "CApital Increase".
i see.. i teem that i looked at it the other way around. but my main point is that there were no investment in the last 14 years and now its the firs time. if you devide that 101.5 million on 14 years thats. 7.25 investment yeach year which is much less than the profit gained in those years. so in total the investors didnt realy loose money. they lost part of profit which they expect to regain in the following years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
i see.. i teem that i looked at it the other way around. but my main point is that there were no investment in the last 14 years and now its the firs time. if you devide that 101.5 million on 14 years thats. 7.25 investment yeach year which is much less than the profit gained in those years. so in total the investors didnt realy loose money. they lost part of profit which they expect to regain in the following years.
yeah, that part I did understand ur point. I actually think Juve are the only self sustaining big club in Italy. Roma is pretty clean financially but we know they aren't able to manage to keep their heads above water.

Milan and Inter both get money injection often.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Capello also commented on the latest financial scandal involving Inter, who are accused of falsifying their accounts to register for the 2005-06 campaign.

It would be great if they stripped the Nerazzurri of that title and they were to assign it to Roma,” grinned the former Juve boss, who originally won the 2006 Scudetto before being stripped of it in the Calciopoli scandal.

“I kept on hearing statements in Spain on how Inter’s Scudetto win was ‘clean’ and ‘honest’…” concluded Capello.

:rofl2: .. im starting to like this guy!!

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
It is a fact that the only self running clubs in Italy are juve and milan. That means that the run the club from the money the club generate other clubs try to do that as much as possible but most of the times they need some financial boost. morratti on the other hand have been injecting money for transfers each year fromhis pocket and inter as a club later suffer from high wages. which means if they collapse it will be hard and probably morratti will sell the club as he was planning last year before the calciopolli because he summed that from he took over inter he lost more than 200 million from his pocket. but now he is looking to generate profit unless he get hit by this occurring situation

Allot of my friends ask me from were do juve bring the money for transfer after they got demoted. The answer is simple economics. The last time before the calciopoli the angili family put money into the club was when they assigned moggi, yeah that long. And all shareholders were enjoying the profit until last year. So now after 14 years they needed to re invest. But they didn’t invest that much. what they do is selling some of their shares and since it is expected to rise allot of new investors were willing to buy shares in juve with a higher price than it is worth now knowing that they will get their profit investing in juve and this generated the 101million announced

juve financially survived because it was run like a business not agame were the owner want to collect players
Actually what youa re saying is counter-simple economics, selling shares will bring down prices, citrus paribus, supply will increase and demand the same (I don't know how you assumed shares are expected to rise anyways) which will cause fall in price. What Vonam said is nearer to reality.

Mar 28, 2007
After l' gone out some news of the closing of the inquiries aside of the attorney's office of Milan on the assumed fake in budget of Inter and Milan, juventus. com registers the comments of the persons in charge of the Juventus Club Montecitorio.

In a note signed from the president Mauritius Paniz, from the vice president Savior Buglio and from the advisor Tommaso Pilgrim is read: "Surprising them conclusions of the public ministry in the milanese question on the fictitious capital gains of the budget of the inter, that would not have had the useful requirements to register itself to the championship 2005-2006, impongono of to appraise with rigidity the position of its managers that to long talked about badge of the honesty and of the transparency. If these I am really the honesty and the transparency to indicate for example, then the office questions of the Federcalcio has really a lot work!".

In the same note, Paniz, Buglio and Pilgrim invited the sporty authority to revoke the nerazzurri the Badge 2005-2006, won on the field from the Juventus.

juventus.com

i translated it to eng using online translator.

juve demand revoking of inter's scudetto!!! forza juve!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Capello also commented on the latest financial scandal involving Inter, who are accused of falsifying their accounts to register for the 2005-06 campaign.

It would be great if they stripped the Nerazzurri of that title and they were to assign it to Roma,” grinned the former Juve boss, who originally won the 2006 Scudetto before being stripped of it in the Calciopoli scandal.

“I kept on hearing statements in Spain on how Inter’s Scudetto win was ‘clean’ and ‘honest’…” concluded Capello.

:rofl2: .. im starting to like this guy!!
Credit where credit is due: Way to go Capello :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i have to admit ive always liked capello off the pitch more than on it he reminds me a little of carlo mazzone, someone who truely speaks his mind we cud do with people like him on the juve board.

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Maybe... there is the possibility to win the Scudetto next season... if inter and milan are penalized :D
1. Milan and Inter in serie B?? Nuh..not gonna happen.

2. We always have the chance to win the league, who gives a fxxk about the those losers??

On the contrary, we would look really bad if we can't win the scudetto if Milan/Inter are absent from the league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm praying to God every minute to get Inter pay for their crime...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i have to admit ive always liked capello off the pitch more than on it he reminds me a little of carlo mazzone, someone who truely speaks his mind we cud do with people like him on the juve board.
Perhaps you were a big fan of his back in 1983, but he hasn't played for a while now.

Mar 28, 2007
1. Milan and Inter in serie B?? Nuh..not gonna happen.

2. We always have the chance to win the league, who gives a fxxk about the those losers??

On the contrary, we would look really bad if we can't win the scudetto if Milan/Inter are absent from the league.

Don't get me wrong, I'm praying to God every minute to get Inter pay for their crime...
if we won the league without milan and inter.. wad they will gonna say again? like how they treated inter this year.. imo, we should compete with them and try to win the league.. win the title with milan and inter in the serie a.. win it proud and honour! :D

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
if we won the league without milan and inter.. wad they will gonna say again? like how they treated inter this year.. imo, we should compete with them and try to win the league.. win the title with milan and inter in the serie a.. win it proud and honour! :D
Not the reason for them to get away with their crimes.

The real battle can always wait.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
time to revoke that paper Scudetto & Scudetto of "honesty"... and banish them into Serie B...

i wonder if Vieria has more complainin' to do now? and he might jump ship again...

Mar 28, 2007
zZ[-_-]Zz;1382694 said:
time to revoke that paper Scudetto & Scudetto of "honesty"... and banish them into Serie B...

i wonder if Vieria has more complainin' to do now? and he might jump ship again...
he said he play for inter till he retires.. how true? lets see.. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)