looking for a song (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
bes --- please tell me you dont want a beat to freestyle to.....

in that case, i wanna hear then check ta' dat fool :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Nawaf said:
hmm? How so? You can't get the program to open, or it doesn't produce the necessary results?
I would bet on poor results. That probably works same as an old-school hardware voice-canceller.

What it does is just apply compression to the frequencies where the vocals are usually found. It doesnt discriminate against voice and sound at the same frequencies, so it will just reduce the volume of some frequencies.

:coffee:

Mar 6, 2005
Layce Erayce said:
I would bet on poor results. That probably works same as an old-school hardware voice-canceller.

What it does is just apply compression to the frequencies where the vocals are usually found. It doesnt discriminate against voice and sound at the same frequencies, so it will just reduce the volume of some frequencies.

:coffee:
Well, of course.. It's just the next best, free thing..

Nothing beats actual hardware for this, imo..

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
Nawaf said:
Well, of course.. It's just the next best, free thing..

Nothing beats actual hardware for this, imo..
Top of the line hardware is better than top of the line software. But the costs are way too much, even for many studios. And even if cost wasnt an issue, would you rather lug hardware to a show, or rather pick up a laptop, one or two midi controllers and maybe some fx pedals?

Haha look at this modular:
http://www.modularsynth.com/banner4L.jpg

OP
Lawnchair Bes
Jan 7, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Nawaf said:
    hmm? How so? You can't get the program to open, or it doesn't produce the necessary results?

basically you need winamp to make it work and then it needs to show on the pugin so you can select it but it never shows

so josh you gonna hook me up with the beats ?

Mar 6, 2005
    Don Bes said:
    basically you need winamp to make it work and then it needs to show on the pugin so you can select it but it never shows

so josh you gonna hook me up with the beats ?
    Oh, wait.. I just remembered.. It doesn't work with the newer versions of Winamp.. :oops: ..

Hmm, well I'm out of ideas..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)