Lookalike (1 Viewer)

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Haaaa......

thats e 1st time i'm seeing Martin and he really looks like :cool: in that pic :shocked:

And if u're going to put that up as yr avatar, u must pray he doesn't hv yr pic :D:D

So r there any other forum members who r smilie lookalikes :confused::D

OP
mikhail

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++

And if u're going to put that up as yr avatar, u must pray he doesn't hv yr pic :D:D
    Thankfully, no he doesn't, but I don't really plan to use it as an avatar. Not now, anyway.

So r there any other forum members who r smilie lookalikes :confused::D
    Good question. If they posted their pics, we could find out, but I don't think they ever have. Anyone seen such a thread?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Check here for some pictures of members

some of the earlier pictures will be gone though since martin destroyed all the attachmanets a while back:D

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Check here for some pictures of members

some of the earlier pictures will be gone though since martin destroyed all the attachmanets a while back:D
    Tom, was it not you who said, that I look like Svetoslav Todorov (portsmouth player) :howler:

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
    Tom, was it not you who said, that I look like Svetoslav Todorov (portsmouth player) :howler:
    You certainly did in that old picture, but i see you've changed it to make me look stupid :irritate::D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)