Look Whose Talking Now ? umm Blasi ! (1 Viewer)

May 30, 2004
Blasi eyes Juventus double

Juventus midfielder Manuele Blasi insists his side can claim the Scudetto and Champions’ League double.

The Bianconeri are still in the race to claim the two titles and the Italian is eager to win both competitions.

"I can’t choose between them, I simply want both and we’ll see what happens," said the former Perugia and Parma man.

"All that I know for sure is that my teammates and myself will fight until the very end."
However, most neutrals seem to think that Milan are more likely to complete the double than the Bianconeri.

"It is true that a lot of people believe that the Rossoneri are a better side than us but we are Juventus and Milan mustn’t forget that fact," added the international.

The League campaign kicks off again at the weekend when Juve travel to face great rivals Fiorentina.

"We know it will be tough," noted the Rome-born ace. "The atmosphere will be electric due to the rivalry between the fans.

"And although Fiorentina are struggling this season, we are well aware of their worth as a team.

"Nevertheless, we know that we can’t afford anything less than a victory on Saturday evening."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Looks like I inadvertently duplicated this thread here , please can some moderator close it?

I love Blasi for that statement. It shows the desire to win something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)