Look what i found (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
isha00 said:
Yeah, Toricelli was at Arezzo last year. I remember that, in the matchday after the end of the first doping trial (the one that ended with Agricola found guilty), he was heavily insulted and screamed at as a "drogato/dopato" by all the supporters of the opposing team. :(

So he was invited at a (stupid) tv show, where they started talking sh*t also about Del Piero (not only for the doping thing) and Torricelli, being the gladiator he is, defended Alex with all himself. :touched:
Cool thanks for the info..

Yeah gladiator was the correct word, thats the best thing about our old team, they were all gladiators. Another player that I miss is di livio, the little soldier gave it all for us.. ahh nostalgism.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I don't like Capello

No class, all strength

Such a brute

We're such a primitive team

We play like primates, strong ones that is

Me play football

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This video clip was lifted from the Juventus: One Century of Emotions DVD. I'll have to watch that again tonight...

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
isha00 said:
I think he would have been the 5th.
yeah. Del Piero was the best kicker and the team always leaves the best to the last kicker because it's the most intense :agree: :proud: Anyway, what an incredible video... thanks a lot. So touching to see Alex there, and what a goal by Ravanelli, very nice angle. Too bad we phucked it up this year. I'm hoping for atleast a WC trophy for our Del Piero and co.

OP
Batigol

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    i am sure you all noticed,

why when it comes to penelty kick, we make defenders shoot. is thant risky, we lost to milan becuase of it.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
    somtimes defenders kick penalties better. i remind you trez missed vs milan. there are teams where the first kicker is one of the defenders always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)