juve has and can have a lot of italian players who are excellent...look
-----------------------buffon----------------------
zambrotta-----bonera------ferrari-------evra
------------blasi(brighi)----tacchi---------------
miccoli-----------------dp----------------maresca
-----------------------gila(sculi)--------------------
all of then are italian but evra.
what do u think?
interesting... really :thumb: i like that you have a lot of italians.

just a couple of notes:
Zambrotta can play RB, but he's been better at LB and RM. We could get Trabelsi and leave Zambrotta on the left.
That's too advanced for Maresca.
Del Piero also doesn't like playing in that role. Specially in a 4-2-3-1. I think if you replace Maresca and DP is would be better.

It's interesting you mentioned Sculli. His name has faded in the past year. he's been benched a lot with Modena at the start of the season. anyway, Sculli could have been a decent 5th striker if Moggi was going to sell Zalayeta. Also, getting Sculli isn't likely since we have Kapo who can play striker.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

It's interesting you mentioned Sculli. His name has faded in the past year. he's been benched a lot with Modena at the start of the season. anyway, Sculli could have been a decent 5th striker if Moggi was going to sell Zalayeta. Also, getting Sculli isn't likely since we have Kapo who can play striker.

u mean chievo

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    i didn't want to say that this is my favorite formation also i didn't wanna talking about the formation...
    i just wanted to say that juve has a lot of nice italian players that can count on most of them at future.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
    Sally, please understand that trez doesnt want to stay in Torino. he is asking for too much money and negotiaton between his father an moggi has broken.....he must go.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    take out evra and put our new born 26 yr old master left back from Serie B in there:frown:

italians are good to have, as long as they are quality players. bonera, parisi, brighi and evne blasi havent meritted themselves as such.

OP
    Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    take out evra and put our new born 26 yr old master left back from Serie B in there:frown:

italians are good to have, as long as they are quality players. bonera, parisi, brighi and evne blasi havent meritted themselves as such.
    :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)