London 2012 Olympics (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
@Alex Yep congrats to her. It's a great achievement. :smile:

Had I known I was going to defer this stupid exam I would have watched from the very beginning. Can't believe I missed all of Phelps races. :sad:

---------- Post added 08.08.2012 at 02:35 ----------

Btw, I haven't seen much this round due to work etc, but I know sometimes some of these athletes come from poverty that is unimaginable to some of us. I am happy they get to make something of themselves.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I see that the russians have finally started to get some Gold Medals , they were collecting silver and bronze until now , still they won Gold in diving and china can't get 8/8 now :( , and Isinbayeva didn't win the pole vault :sad:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That is the coolest shit i have seen in these olympic games , althrough i still like more the World Record Line in swimming competitions :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
aaw...the way they cried the whole competition :D

That's because by getting only a silver, one of their sets of parents is going to a forced labor camp.

Juventino[RUS];3796537 said:

21st century
I can't wait for the SuperMario version.

That is the coolest shit i have seen in these olympic games , althrough i still like more the World Record Line in swimming competitions :D
Too much technology, little practical use, IMO.

Face is too small for her head, would not bang.
Some days I swear I feel like a woman. It's kind of depressing to read most comments on the Web about athletes, as whenever it involves a woman athlete it always comes down to whether she's hot or not. It's like guys watching TV have never seen a real live woman before. :sergio:

Oddly, Chinese women athletes seem to get a pass though. :confused2

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
A French basketball player literally punched another Spanish player in his stomach just a few minutes ago and acted as if he didn't do anything with the ref. :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Haven't watched 1 second of this, not interested at all. I thought I would end up watching the fake dream team but I haven't even watched that so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)