LOL at the hate capellos gettin... (2 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Seeing juve play cause depression and Heart diseases and the wish to break something:D
and the jokes from other supporters :down:

its a nightmare now ..... i don't want to see Juve losses a lot now .....and am doubt about that but seeing the old lady slamed from other teams even smaller every time really hurts me a lot .....:down:

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Get me any coach, who knows something about good modern football, and someone who knows the word "Substitution"!
oh he knows it alright. and so does delpiero. :scared:
dont hurt me guys. it meant to be a joke. LOL

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Like i said previously, our football is still very disjointed
Not only that - its a disgrace. I find myself pleasantly surprised whenever the team completes a decent move, a nice sequence of passing etc for the simple reason that it is so rare nowadays. Then again, not exactly - its been like this for YEARS.

Despite my criticism of the attack, I've got to hand it to them individually because that's precisely how we're still hanging there - individual brilliance. Collectively, they are sh!t. I've been wondering for the longest time about just what sort of footballing coaching does the team receive? Do they have some secret standing order in the club that every coach adheres to with regards to playing style? Against Atalanta, (bottom team), we had 2 shots at goal in the 1st half and 1 went in. Against Palermo, we went 1 better and managed none ... NONE! That is with 3 strikers thrown into the fray. Actually, with the current gameplan assuming that there is actually one, it doesn't really matter if we threw in 10 - they'd still be wandering around, lost, bewildered and until recently, screaming at each other.

I'll be frank when I say I despise Capello in just about every sense for what he represents and in particular, with regard to Juve. Hence, I'd like to thank him for including football coaching to that list. If he ever needed any help to p!ss off, I'll gladly chip in a banner asking for his resignation ... Romanista style. He might even feel delicate again.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

well truth to be told we surley dominated maybe most part of the match yet i do agree it isnt our best
oh boy capello is deff not going to like whats coming soon
what do you understand under Dominating???
I would say Palermo outplayed us.. this game was a shame... it was like the game against milan....

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

exactly. I turned the TV off at minute 75. And I'm highly conciderating not to watch the game against Udinese..
I saw the last 2 games.. I think, I am lucky that german tv is not showing the game against udine..

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

what do you understand under Dominating???
I would say Palermo outplayed us.. this game was a shame... it was like the game against milan....
Agree on this I was surprised to hair Capello Declaring that we dominate Palermo...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think that the momentum of this team or rather the lack of it has Capello to blame, but only in part. For those who say he's inherited championship material wherever he's gone, i would have to say i agree and disagree. At Juve, the story is slightly different. He got a solid team no doubt, but lets not forget the team was one that had just come off having exhausted all its quality in the previous 3 seasons. So he couldnt have won much more with the team the way it was. So he went out and consolidated its strengths and brought in reinforcements. Which to anyone's understanding would guarantee success in no small measure. But what he forgot to do, is build the nucleus of the team. And thats biting us more than anything on this home stretch. We're depending way too much on flashes of brilliance, which if dont come through reflect a poor scoreline for the team. The Ferraras, Tacchinardis and Dp's dont hold place in this team, maybe rightfully so, but there's no core of players taking up the mantle of these players. Zambro, Thuram and Nedved to a certain extent, but it takes a lot more understanding when you've got a team of 11 players out there, each needing to complement the role of another. That, unfortunately doesnt seem to exist at this point of time. I have no doubt in the quality of the players representing Juve this season. And even though there's still some way to go, Id like to think each player will realize its not their game thats letting us down. Its the level of the team's game that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)