LOL at the hate capellos gettin... (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
We have to score in Bernabu.... Trezeguet's goal two years ago played a decisive rule in our victory.....
Actionly we have to win in Bernabu, did you see our game against samp...??
Juve does not change the style of play in away or home games... it seems allways like this:
1.Getting the ball in our half
2.waiting till the other players of the other team get back.
3. Slowly going forward, and it is impoertant that all our players keep their places...
4.play a long ball to zlatan
5. Zlatan should start something with the ball.........

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Capello is one of the biggest mistakes of the season. When we didn't score that much, at the beginning of the season, I thought this would become better throughout the season, but its only getting worse. Capello is a Cantenaccio b*tch, and this type of football is out!

Get me any coach, who knows something about good modern football, and someone who knows the word "Substitution"!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i am not blaming capello 100% , but lets say i am disappointed in him , i thought he will juve play as a team which they did not do with lippi like in roma but it seems that the quality of players is not helping or the tactic is not right i dont know:(

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Capello is one of the biggest mistakes of the season. When we didn't score that much, at the beginning of the season, I thought this would become better throughout the season, but its only getting worse. Capello is a Cantenaccio b*tch, and this type of football is out!

Get me any coach, who knows something about good modern football, and someone who knows the word "Substitution"!
He killed us with his substitution during the Palermo match .... picking Biri out was wrong as he was one of the best players on the field... and he should take Oliviera out as he was playing incredibily sh1t... not to mention DP...

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002

He killed us with his substitution during the Palermo match .... picking Biri out was wrong as he was one of the best players on the field... and he should take Oliviera out as he was playing incredibily sh1t... not to mention DP...
this was like killing a dead person , there is no effect for birind or other , it is like playing in level C no plan , no tactics , nothing. believe me guys WE DONT DESERVE TO BE THE LEADRER AND IT IS A MATTER OF ONE WEEK WHEN WE REACH THE PLACE WE DESERVE 2ND SPOT :(

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I agree it was our worst match this season...
And hearing Capello declration that we have dominated the game make me :wallbang:
ya ,every game you hear capello : we dominated the game and we still the leaders , thank god next week it will be the end of us the leaders maybe he will start thinking of alternatives:(

Aug 27, 2003
I agree it was our worst match this season...
And hearing Capello declration that we have dominated the game make me :wallbang:
well truth to be told we surley dominated maybe most part of the match yet i do agree it isnt our best
oh boy capello is deff not going to like whats coming soon

Dec 26, 2004
Dominating without creating any threat on Palermo's goalie mean nothing to me.... our weak point is not dominating it is creation and we have always suffered a lot bcuz our players lack this extra skill called creativity...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
What domination?We were simply pathetic.No two ways about it.
exactly. I turned the TV off at minute 75. And I'm highly conciderating not to watch the game against Udinese..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

exactly. I turned the TV off at minute 75. And I'm highly conciderating not to watch the game against Udinese..
That's not the spirit.....we have to stand with the team, even though the game is frustrating

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH, I dont think Cappelo is a defensive coach. Look at last season, Roma scred most goals in the Serie A, 68, one more than us, and as far as I'm concerned, Roma played the most beautiful football in Serie A last year. But you know what, that just wont work for us because we dont have the players for it. We dont have creativity, we dont have Totti, Cassano or Mancini. We dont have enough quality to play fast, attacking football. The fact is that we cant play like Roma did last year, and I dont think it's Capello's fault, nor do I think he's a defensive coach.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

I could have switched off the TV at 1/2 time when we played against Reggina, but at the moment we played attacking football, I became glued to the TV, until Kapo scored, I screamed loudly, until the stupid referee rules off the goal, I was like @$&#*@#!!!!! referee.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
TBH, I dont think Cappelo is a defensive coach. Look at last season, Roma scred most goals in the Serie A, 68, one more than us, and as far as I'm concerned, Roma played the most beautiful football in Serie A last year. But you know what, that just wont work for us because we dont have the players for it. We dont have creativity, we dont have Totti, Cassano or Mancini. We dont have enough quality to play fast, attacking football. The fact is that we cant play like Roma did last year, and I dont think it's Capello's fault, nor do I think he's a defensive coach.
Capello comes in, inherits a decent squad, gets MAJOR upgrades in every department and the team continues playing like sh!t. Let's see, Juve have people like Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Emerson, Nedved, ADP, Trez, Zlatan et al, respective tops in their positions and you tell us we don't have quality with respect to Roma?

After 8mths down the road with a nucleus of players who have played together for years, the 'world-class' and probably the 'highest paid' coach in the league has only a history of successes to cling onto. Why the **** doesn't he have to earn and prove it every time his team steps onto the pitch? That sounds familiar ... or does that only apply to certain players?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by slack ] ++

Capello comes in, inherits a decent squad, gets MAJOR upgrades in every department and the team continues playing like sh!t. Let's see, Juve have people like Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, Zambrotta, Emerson, Nedved, ADP, Trez, Zlatan et al, respective tops in their positions and you tell us we don't have quality with respect to Roma?

After 8mths down the road with a nucleus of players who have played together for years, the 'world-class' and probably the 'highest paid' coach in the league has only a history of successes to cling onto. Why the **** doesn't he have to earn and prove it every time his team steps onto the pitch? That sounds familiar ... or does that only apply to certain players?
I couldnt't have said it better myself and i will continue to say it, he is one of the few succesful coaches that i know who has never aactually built a team from scratch, he usually has a very strong base to work from, fine tunes them a bit and then he gets sucessful. Managers like Lippi, Trapatoni, Sacchi, Ferguson, Wenger, Mourinho and the like have actually built theri teams themselves. I don't rememeber Capello ever doing that, he inherited a mega team in Milan and went on to be successful without adding much, as he inherited the famous back 4, the great dutchmen and some pretty great Italians like Donadoni from Sacchi. At Roma he took the trident of Totti, Montella and Delvechhio from Zeman with Candela and Cafu and addded bati to the mix.
Like i said previously, our football is still very disjointed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)