Loaned Players 2006/2007 (3 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
That's pretty good news; Nocerino's dream is to play for the Bianconeri. Regarding Criscito, he's already a Juve player. But he realises that the competition for his position in Juventus, with the arrival of new centre backs in the summer, wouldn't be that easy, and he is like any motivated footballer; wants to play regular football. In my opinion, he's the right to say so, this is how an ambitious player should be. Hopefully, he'll do all his effort to secure a regular place in the stating line-up within 2 years.

P.S Do you think that Nocerino can be a starter for Juve in the next campaign?

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Udinese, sondaggio per Nocerino

Nell'ottica del profondo rinnovamento che verosimilmente attende il centrocampo bianconero, l'Udinese si guarda intorno per individuare elementi utili alla propria causa. Tra questi, Antonio Nocerino (22), centrocampista dell'Under 21 in comproprietà tra Piacenza (dove sta disputando un ottimo torneo di B) e Juventus. Il passaggio di Nocerino in Friuli potrebbe concretizzarsi nell'ambito della trattativa che porterebbe a Torino il bomber Vincenzo Iaquinta.

Udinese want Nocerino .

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If we sell Nocerino to Udinese or any other club it would be one hell of a mistake imo. I think he can rotate next season with any of our central midfielder and the season after he could be a starter if he's doing well for us.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
SEEMS THAT OUR YOUNG PROSPECTS ALL GOT A LUCKY WEEK TO SHINE BRILLIANTLY, THE SAME WISH TO CRISCITO ON TUESDAY

BTW, DO U HAVE TO LINK FOR NOCERINO'S GOAL, I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THEM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)