Loaned Players 2006/2007 (12 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I think Nocerino is an excellent prospect, but would be better served as a starter for Piacenza for another year than a bench warmer in serie a.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I think Nocerino is an excellent prospect, but would be better served as a starter for Piacenza for another year than a bench warmer in serie a.
This would be according to our next season's available midfielders. We just have Zanetti and Marchisio and Paro would most probably be loaned. Also, we're getting two more midfielders; Frings and another centre/attacking midfielder. So, I think that Nocerino will have a good chance to play some football in the next season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Is there any news about Nocerino?
News are that Nocerino is carrying a false passport, in reality he is a 32 year old bysexual Chilean player who escaped from his country to make love with long haired, handsome Italians. A girl known as Fiore in this forums is rumoured to had several orgies with Nocerino, Totti and Maldini, which could cause yet another scandal in Italy this summer. It is likely that Juventus will be relegated to Serie C1/A because of hiding the truth.

SkyItalia

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i dont think gasbarroni will be sold mark, hes still young and doing well.
He is 25 and never was given a chance to play for Juventus. Our board didn´t decide to keep him this season although he would be very useful and improve squad depth.

I never heard from Secco & co. that they talk about Gasbarroni how they would like to have him back although I didn´t hear this for some other players such as Kapo, Olivera,etc.... Mark my words, he will be sold this summer.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He is 25 and never was given a chance to play for Juventus. Our board didn´t decide to keep him this season although he would be very useful and improve squad depth.

I never heard from Secco & co. that they talk about Gasbarroni how they would like to have him back although I didn´t hear this for some other players such as Kapo, Olivera,etc.... Mark my words, he will be sold this summer.
well i dont think he will be brought back this summer as we have a lot of right winger already.
but i dont think he will be sold unless we get a considerable offer for him, which is a long shot.

He will be loaned out again i think and if he did well enough again his price will increase and then there will be an assessment on whether to bring him back or sell him for a good sum.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We already have great prospects in Giovinco, Paolucci, Palladino, etc... There just isn´t enough space for him. And besides 6 goals in Serie B is not that impressive for me.
He has also been recuperating from injury this season to be fair to him, although you are right that we have many prospects in the forward line. I guess if they can't play for us we can make money back on them and hopefully they can still play to a high level, but ideally they would get at least a chance.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
News are that Nocerino is carrying a false passport, in reality he is a 32 year old bysexual Chilean player who escaped from his country to make love with long haired, handsome Italians. A girl known as Fiore in this forums is rumoured to had several orgies with Nocerino, Totti and Maldini, which could cause yet another scandal in Italy this summer. It is likely that Juventus will be relegated to Serie C1/A because of hiding the truth.

SkyItalia
:lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Miccoli set for Juve return Wednesday 9 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benfica ace Fabrizio Miccoli will return to Italy at the end of the season, according to the striker’s agent.

The 27-year-old is currently on loan in Portugal, but is owned by Juventus who extended his contract until 2010 last autumn.

“Miccoli will return to Italy at the end of the current campaign, then we will see,” said Francesco Caliandro to radio RSA.

“Fabrizio has played a great championship with Benfica, scoring 12 goals so far with two matches still to play,” added the representative.

“His loan deal will end in the summer, therefore it is logical that he will return to Italy.

“He is contracted to Juve until 2010 so we will wait until the end of the Serie B season in order to understand what their future programmes are.”

Miccoli joined the Bianconeri in 2003, but his time with the Turin outfit has been problematic – especially because of his fractious relationship with former boss Fabio Capello.

He subsequently moved to Fiorentina in 2004 on loan, scoring 12 goals in Serie A before transferring to Portugal in 2005 in another loan deal, which included a £3.5m buy-out clause.

Miccoli was recently paired with Palermo as whispers suggested that he might be involved in a swap deal with Andrea Barzagli.

However, Rosanero chief Maurizio Zamparini has insisted that the Lecce-born fantasista is not an objective.

“I can exclude that we will make a move for Miccoli. He is of no interest and he won’t be of interest in the future,” the fiery chief explained.

From Channel 4.

Doesn't sy much really, doesn't seem to have been decided if he will stay or be sold. I hope we sell him.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

Nocerino il tosto ha un sogno «Tornare subito in bianconero»

FIRENZE. Fosse per lui, avrebbe già deciso. « A fine stagione Juven*tus e Piacenza si incontreranno ma dipendesse da me vorrei tor*nare a Torino, sono cresciuto nel settore giovanile bianconero dove ho imparato tanto, come giocatore e come persona. Vorrei dimostrare che un giorno, puntando su di me, non si sono sbagliati » .
Antonio Nocerino insomma vorrebbe rientrare alla base e a 22 anni provare a dimostrare di esse*re uno da Juve. Aspirazione più che legittima per un giovane cen*trocampista che è riuscito a met*tersi in mostra in una società con*solidata come il Piacenza fino a entrare nel gruppo dell’Under 21, in questi giorni a Coverciano per un mini stage e che a giugno sarà di scena in Olanda per gli Euro*pei.
« Il mio cartellino appartiene per metà al Piacenza e per l’altra metà alla Juve, tra i due club ci so*no buoni rapporti, so che a fine stagione si vedranno, mi auguro che non vadano alle buste. Anche perché - rivela fiducioso - mi pia*cerebbe tanto tornare a Torino. Ho fatto parte del settore giovanile bianconero e questo significa mol*to, vuol dire riuscire a crescere co*me giocatore e come uomo. Quel che ti resta dentro - racconta con orgoglio - è uno stile che ti aiuta a maturare in fretta. Perché lى, nel*la Juve, si guardano e si seguono gli aspetti tecnici ma si guarda al giocatore soprattutto fuori dal campo » .
Insomma, l’esperienza vissuta in bianconero è per lui un marchio indelebile, un ricordo difficile da cancellare e oggi un richiamo cui è impossibile resistere: « Quando penso al futuro, è inevitabile per un giovane desiderare di giocare sempre con continuità. Vorrei tan*to che questo desiderio si realiz*zasse nella Juventus - rivela No*cerino, uno tosto in campo - e spe*ro in cuor mio che sarà davvero co*sى. Altrimenti potrei accettare di andare da qualche altra parte ma sempre avendo come obiettivo quello di diventare un giocatore che possa far parte della Juve del domani » .

He want to play for Juve , that's his dream .

Criscito: « Orgoglioso della Juve»
«Ma se in campo non ci fosse posto meglio stare un anno a Genova»

FIRENZE. (b.c.) Ha due certez*ze. La prima: «Non vorrei sen*tirmi in estate una merce di scambio anche se da giovani questo puٍ accadere». La secon*da: «Il mio idolo da sempre è Fa*bio
Cannavaro, il più grande, il più bravo». Puٍ bastare per in*quadrare Domenico Criscito, di proprietà della Juventus con cui l’anno scorso ha vinto lo scudet*to Primavera e che ha sborsato un bel po’ di milioni di euro (cir*ca 7) per accaparrarselo tutto. Un investimento oneroso, segno che il club bianconero ci crede per davvero. «E questo mi lusin*ga, mi inorgoglisce. Spesso mi sono chiesto come e perché una società importante come quella bianconera abbia investito cosى tanto sul sottoscritto. Me lo me*rito davvero? E’ una domanda che mi faccio spesso. Poi perٍ penso sia meglio a rispondere con i fatti, sul campo. E’ lى che devo dimostrare di meritare co*sى tanta considerazione».
Intanto quest’anno ha confer*mato di essere nel suo ruolo uno degli elementi più interessanti e continui della B in attesa di af*frontare a giugno con l’Under 21 i campionati europei. Un rendi*mento che l’ha proiettato sotto i riflettori e sta alimentando mil*le interrogativi sul suo futuro. Che intende fare Criscito? «Io vado dove c’è la possibilità di gio*care. Se sarà nella Juve tanto meglio, è la mia società, lى mi so*no tolto già diverse soddisfazio*ni a livello giovanile e ho un con*tratto di 4 anni. Fa piacere che un club cosى prestigioso abbia puntato su me e su altri giova*ni. E’ incoraggiante e stimolan*te. Ma se gli spazi fossero ri*stretti allora la soluzione mi*gliore sarebbe rimanere un’altra stagione a Genova. Specie poi se, come spero, riusciremo a salire in A. Un altro anno in rossoblù per crescere e migliorare, per poi tornare alla base. A giugno ci ve*dremo e decideremo. Ripeto, la Juve va benissimo ma a Genova per ovvi motivi potrebbe esserci la possibilità di giocare di più quindi potrei chiedere di rima*nere. Di sicuro non mi piacereb*be sentirmi merce di scambio». Ora si appresta al gran finale: «La Juve è già in A, il Genoa pro*verà a seguirla tenendosi stret*to il 2° posto. Comunque andrà a finire sarٍ felice» sorride Crisci*to, il nuovo Cannavaro.

Mimmo said that if Genoa make it to serie a , he want to stay there for an other year .

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
@Marko :rofl: are you jealous! i had the same feeling about Palladino, M.A.R.K my words! Antonio is the shizzle!
@Corvette those are old articles no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)