Loaned Players 2006/2007 (8 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
We never signed him...

He was one of the weird deals in Moggi's era. We borrowed him from his Brazilian club and loaned him immediately to Verona, and he went back to his Brazilian club after the two loans ended at the same time...
from what i remember of football manager, he was on loan with us for a season, with an option to sign him at the end, since he wasn't getting enough playing time he went on loan to verona, and we didn't take up the option to sign him

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Arezzo 3 - 0 Cesena

Volpato Scores 2 goals .

Pescara 0 - 2 Spezia

Guzman score one goal ( he also scored PK in last match against Crotone ) .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Volpato seems to be good!Is there any chance to be with us next year?
We already have great prospects in Giovinco, Paolucci, Palladino, etc... There just isn´t enough space for him. And besides 6 goals in Serie B is not that impressive for me.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
We already have great prospects in Giovinco, Paolucci, Palladino, etc... There just isn´t enough space for him. And besides 6 goals in Serie B is not that impressive for me.
i think he has a chance to replace Zala, since he has a bigger figure than the others and Paolucci will probably be loaned out or included in a co-ownership deal since he did well in Serie A( although i would prefer he stayed with us)

i dont know what r the plans for Giovinco

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It will be interesting to see what will we do in the summer with Blasi, Kapo, Zalayeta, Miccoli, Olivera and Gasbarroni. IMO they will all be sold to make some money for the new signings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)