Loaned Players 2006/2007 (8 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
:disagree: :D

I´ll have to work on that,...:p
sad but true mark :D

i always like to give the young players a chance. How will u ever know if they're good enough.
There was this great comment or incident i really liked about the young players.

When Alex Ferguson first tookover and we will know that he didnt win any title for a while.
Then in the first season that they actually won the title and that first game of the season, they lost to Aston Villa.But he was using that great squad from the youth(giggs, scholes...)
After that game there was this big pundit(forgot his name) said " you can't win anything with kids"
well those kids did really well over the years.

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #163
    some info yesterday i saw italy u-21 and what really impressed me were criscito nocerino and rossi apart from palladino.....

I think nocerino is very similar to fiore and he looked great yesterday, criscito was also looking good he reminds me of cannavaro :S , i hope we get them back asap before we loose them,, imagine

------buffon----
    balza--boum--criscito--chiellini
    ---------nocerino-----------------
    -----marchisio----paro-----------
    marchionni----------palladino/nedved/delpiero
    treze/boji

that looks like hell imo

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    sateeh said:

i always like to give the young players a chance. How will u ever know if they're good enough.
    There was this great comment or incident i really liked about the young players.

When Alex Ferguson first tookover and we will know that he didnt win any title for a while.
    Then in the first season that they actually won the title and that first game of the season, they lost to Aston Villa.But he was using that great squad from the youth(giggs, scholes...)
    After that game there was this big pundit(forgot his name) said " you can't win anything with kids"
    :agree: , but youngsters need to have their chances slowly, one by one if you know what I mean...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    - vOnAm - said:
    Seems like we got quite of few players on the under 21 team. Wonder which out of them will actually get a chance to represent Juventus.
    i hope we give some of them a chance at least.
    Palladino should prove his worth this season, and i guess this would be his biggest chance.

Nocerino-i saw him a few times this season with the Azzurini and Piacenza and i think hes pretty good.Will he be given the chance? i dont know.

Cristico-saw him play with Genoa once and hes very solid.I would be on him being a good player for the future. Palermo apparently r already asking for him, so i guess it could with us or not.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Miccoli out until January

Benfica's Italian forward Fabrizio Miccoli will be out until at least the New Year. After weeks of discomfort he has been diagnosed with a small rupture in the left thigh muscle and has been ordered to rest until the New Year.

The player, in his second season of a loan deal from Juventus, played against Manchester United for last week's crucial Champions League game but - now Benfica are out of the tournament - he has been advised to avoid all football until January 1st at the earliest.

It is understood that Miccoli, 27, suffered pain during the match.

Eurosport

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
    Chiumento scored a goal against FC St. Gallen (former club before he went to Juve) and received a 5 (max. is 6) but i havent seen him playing a entire match.

Masiello is searched by Genoa but also by Treviso are very interested in our defender. hope he will join a team that let him play regularly.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    http://sports.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/20078/cmc_106705.html

Talk about the respective futures of some of our loaned out 'treasures';
    Michele Paolucci of Ascoli, Rey Volpato of Arezzo, Cristian Molinaro of Siena and Antonio Nocerino of Piacenza.

Paolucci
    He is wanted by Man u and Ascoli also want to keep him. Most likely though he will be the 4th or 5th Juventus striker next season.

Volpato
    His future lies away from Turin. Some Serie A squad might be intersted after his experience playing for Arezzo and Siena.

Nocerino
    A midfielder of great technique and personality. Secco does not want to lose him, but the player is wanted by Empoli if we were to go for Almiron.

Molinaro
    The fullback's future lies in the bianconero colours ( Siena or Juve's :D?), we are ready to renew his contract to 2010. Roma are interested in him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    We cannot keep Palladino, Bojinov and Paolucci all on the bench and must not let Manure or some other side snap up perhaps our biggest talent in the latter. Bojinov will probably be given away, which is really a shame and doesn't make any sense... certainly a mistake by our management and perhaps by Deschamps for not playing him. We also cannot keep both Palladino and Paolucci on the bench because they need playing time to nurture their growth as top footballers. So we're probably going to send one of them on loan again.

Perhaps we should bring in Molinaro and start molding Chiellini into a centerback. I've always thought he could potentially become one as he does have decent positional sense. Nocerino seems like a great talent but yet again we already have Paro and Marchisio so something has to give. I say loan out Marchisio to Siena or some other side that is youth friendly, hopefully giving him some time on their pitch.

Jan 7, 2004

are you willing to wait 5 years for a potentially winning a few trophies?

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    We cannot keep Palladino, Bojinov and Paolucci all on the bench and must not let Manure or some other side snap up perhaps our biggest talent in the latter. Bojinov will probably be given away, which is really a shame and doesn't make any sense... certainly a mistake by our management and perhaps by Deschamps for not playing him. We also cannot keep both Palladino and Paolucci on the bench because they need playing time to nurture their growth as top footballers. So we're probably going to send one of them on loan again.

Perhaps we should bring in Molinaro and start molding Chiellini into a centerback. I've always thought he could potentially become one as he does have decent positional sense. Nocerino seems like a great talent but yet again we already have Paro and Marchisio so something has to give. I say loan out Marchisio to Siena or some other side that is youth friendly, hopefully giving him some time on their pitch.
    I think that palladino should be in the squad next year as he is doing well this season and is developing a good understanding with the other team members.

Paolucci could be very good but i think loaning him out to a better team than ascoli would be the better option just to see his true abilities.

I always wanted chiellini to be a full time CB , and with a little experience he could do very well in that position.
    Molinaro is a decent player which i saw a couple of times this season, but considering that we have Cristicio and Balza in that position i would prefer cashing on him or keeping half his contract.

in the midfield between Nocerino and Marchisio i would keep the former as from his play he shows more maturity and that will be needed next season.
    are you willing to wait 5 years for a potentially winning a few trophies?
    well although i was trying to emphasize to mark the importance of young players but i think i could wait a while for a trophy.

by the way after that quote ManU won the title that season.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Molinaro is a decent player which i saw a couple of times this season, but considering that we have Cristicio and Balza in that position i would prefer cashing on him or keeping half his contract.
    But Molinaro is a left fullback while Criscito is a CB. Or Criscito can play on the left side too??

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Keeping Chiellini as CB, would be wasting two talents. One being the great leftback Chellini, the other a player more suited for CB than Chiellini.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I think that palladino should be in the squad next year as he is doing well this season and is developing a good understanding with the other team members.

Paolucci could be very good but i think loaning him out to a better team than ascoli would be the better option just to see his true abilities.
    Tending to agree with that. We might as well continue to keep Palladino and continue to build his growth within the squad he's familiar with. But our management would be imbecilic to even think of giving away Paolucci as of yet.

I always wanted chiellini to be a full time CB , and with a little experience he could do very well in that position.
    Chiellini has the tools to be a good centerback, that's for sure. Adapting to that role is another matter, however. I think Criscito should continue to be a centerback as we already have enough good young leftbacks in our ranks. And besides, it's obvious which position is considered more important. From what I've heard Molinaro has loads of potential so I wouldn't cash in on him just yet.

well although i was trying to emphasize to mark the importance of young players but i think i could wait a while for a trophy.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I'd much rather see our starlets develop into full-fledged Juventus first teamers than waste their talent at the expense of winning the odd Scudetto. We have all these good young players at our disposal and due to our current financial situation we must rely on these players we already have to keep our future bright. Examining sides such as Arsenal and Manure who buy young and nurture their own starlets, it's easy to see said clubs won't be challenging for titles only in the current season. The key to success nowadays in football is having that good mix of youth and mentors... we haven't had that for a while and we should see this problem and correct it asap.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Chiellini is great LB it's waste to transfor him in CB when we can more easily buy quality CB, and we do need one!
    But buying a quality centerback costs money and we don't have much of it at the moment. We should really try to work with we have and right now we seemingly have an overabudance of left-backs, including one who could play centrally. Why not experiment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)