Loaned Players 2006/2007 (9 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
djleli said:
Nocerino shuld come back in juve next year and gianichedda should consider reitriring or leaving. our midfiel: zannetti paro marchisio nocerino good futurre my friends
yeah i would like that too.Hes been in that u-21 team since the Gentile days and hes been a starter since those days.

I guess our options for replacements for Gianni are either him or Blasi. So we r a bit spoilt for choice in that department

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah i didnt know him :D

anyway just saw most of the Piacenza game and was impressed by Nocerino. Great technique, tough with his tackeling, hardworking, and scored with a great shot.
I want to see him here next season.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
sateeh said:
I guess our options for replacements for Gianni are either him or Blasi. So we r a bit spoilt for choice in that department
It's highly unlikely that Blasi will return though. He's had his chance.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mr. Gol said:
although am from the few people in here who value Blasi, i agree with you.Unless we need him and then i think the viola deal should be made permanent and he should be sold to them

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
I dont think Blasi is good enough for Juve anyway...get rid of him and permanently sign Boji...we have Paro for midifield

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Also some late infos from the Swiss Front. last weekend Chiumento played his first match as a starter and he played solid but nothing especially. And the Ref is a asshole. Chiumento was been substituted in the 89 min and because he was not fast enough to go out he became the second yellow card...

And Steve Gohouri was the dominant CB at Young Boys. With the ball at his feet he run from the defense to the attack and gave the ball to the forward to score. (Steve Gohouri was a target last summer in the same discussion with the Chiumento Deal)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i saw the Siena game last nite and Gastaldello and Molinaro were playing from the begining.
Gastaldello played well overall and i think he could be a good squad player for us.Just an option for the center of the defence if we need it in the future.
Molinaro looked lively and pushed forward alot from the LB position he played in, decent dribble and crosses.But he was sloppy at many times, although the penalty against him was unfair.

gonna watch the highlights later and see how Paolucci played, as he started for Ascoli.

Jan 7, 2004
sateeh said:
yeah i would like that too.Hes been in that u-21 team since the Gentile days and hes been a starter since those days.

spoilt for choice ? you think you are gonna win with people like nocerino and blasi and machiso and paro. who are you kiddin

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
djleli said:
Nocerino shuld come back in juve next year and gianichedda should consider reitriring or leaving. our midfiel: zannetti paro marchisio nocerino good futurre my friends
:disagree:
And why do you think these youngsters are good enough to be in first 11?

With that midfield there is no chance to win Scudetto or even compete for it, not to mention Champions League.

Don Bes said:
spoilt for choice ? you think you are gonna win with people like nocerino and blasi and machiso and paro. who are you kiddin
:agree:

Instead of having Mascherano, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf or Kaka in the midfield, you people are going for the likes of Nocerino, Blasi, Molinaro, Gastaldello,...

Why?

Do you want to stay in Serie B forever? :tdown:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Don Bes said:
replacements for Gianni who is not a starter, where did i give the impression that any of those would be starters?
@ both you and mark: u guys still think we have the money we had in the past? no we dont, and well we will have to use some of those players just like John Elkann implied.There wont be any heavy investments.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don Bes said:
i d rather keep gianicheda

sateeh said:
replacements for Gianni who is not a starter, where did i give the impression that any of those would be starters?
@ both you and mark: u guys still think we have the money we had in the past? no we dont, and well we will have to use some of those players just like John Elkann implied.There wont be any heavy investments.
I disagree.

We have money to buy a decent Midfielder, even two.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
fair enough u guys do. Hes the one that would make the squad compete for the scudetto.

We have money to buy a decent Midfielder, even two.
how abt the backline ? u think it would hold up in serie A, i think that line is our problem.
And what abt neddy,u think he could play all season on the top level?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
fair enough u guys do. Hes the one that would make the squad compete for the scudetto.

how abt the backline ? u think it would hold up in serie A, i think that line is our problem.
And what abt neddy,u think he could play all season on the top level?
I meant I prefer Gianni instead of Nocerino and Blasi.

I don´t expect Juve to fight for Scudetto next season already.

I will leave DD to deal with our squad, although suggestions are welcome.

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #156
    mark83 said:
    :disagree:
    And why do you think these youngsters are good enough to be in first 11?

With that midfield there is no chance to win Scudetto or even compete for it, not to mention Champions League.

Instead of having Mascherano, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf or Kaka in the midfield, you people are going for the likes of Nocerino, Blasi, Molinaro, Gastaldello,...

Why?

Do you want to stay in Serie B forever? :tdown:

let me ask you something do you hate ibrahimovic viera emerson cannavaro zambrotta etc..??
    -sell outs

now look at it this way young players wiht juve in 2-3 yeaars time would be 2 times better they are now if they get playing time and good training. So we get really good players (probably not classy players as we had) but we have players who play their heart out and work in a team. that brings to natural success.

Remember Manchester United Arsenal and Milan of the last 15 years, players like maldini, costacurta, albertini, baresi in milan .... the present arsenal team , and manchester who are rebuilding their squad they all had their success so why are you so negative about this asspect>?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    djleli said:
    let me ask you something do you hate ibrahimovic viera emerson cannavaro zambrotta etc..??
    -sell outs

now look at it this way young players wiht juve in 2-3 yeaars time would be 2 times better they are now if they get playing time and good training. So we get really good players (probably not classy players as we had) but we have players who play their heart out and work in a team. that brings to natural success.

Remember Manchester United Arsenal and Milan of the last 15 years, players like maldini, costacurta, albertini, baresi in milan .... the present arsenal team , and manchester who are rebuilding their squad they all had their success so why are you so negative about this asspect>?

I´m not negative, but not all of these players are capable of becoming class assets to the club.

Manchester United and Arsenal spent years of scouting young stars and they were bought carefully, unlike Juventus who had them in Primavera team.

I love young players too, but IMO they have to be wonderkids.

And you cannot have all youngsters in a team.

A team has to be composed of young and talented lads full of strength and ethusiasm + old experienced lads.

That is the formula for success.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    mark83 said:
    I´m not negative, but not all of these players are capable of becoming class assets to the club.

Manchester United and Arsenal spent years of scouting young stars and they were bought carefully, unlike Juventus who had them in Primavera team.

I love young players too, but IMO they have to be wonderkids.

And you cannot have all youngsters in a team.

A team has to be composed of young and talented lads full of strength and ethusiasm + old experienced lads.

That is the formula for success.
    our Primavera team is really good i think we won some kind of a tournment 3 or 4 times in a row. i really have great faith in these young players. i think what we really miss is CB. and to be honest from the games which i saw in Serie A this season, our "current" team could easily win a UEFA cup spot. look at roma even though i hate them but almost every year they get a young player to the first team.
    and about the team that have to be composed of young and old players, take a good look at our team, we have this kind of mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)