Loaned Players 2006/2007 (8 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Manuele Blasi scored today for Viola :tup:

Olivera played some part in Sampadoria's loss to Atalanta.

Paolucci was introduced in the 2nd half of Ascoli's loss as well.

Masielo was on the bench for the first time in the season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
:D

Just saw Volpato's goal and he actually missed the penalty and then followed in with the goal. Anyway first game back any kind of goal would do

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Boudianski hate us. i have read a interview where he said that at this moment he will not return to juve because of the bad traitment...

OP
djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127

Molinaro Cristian 30.07.1983 (Siena) the best of the day his runs created many ocasions for siena one of the best left backs around!
    Criscito Domenico 30.12.1986 (Genoa) rock in the defence
    Blasi Manuele 17.08.1980 (Fiorentina) scored and played good, he found his place infront of donadel and pazienza
    Boudiansky Viktor 12.01.1984 (Ascoli) nothing special
    Nocerino Antonio 09.04.1985 (Piacenza) As always on pitch and his many runs, looked tired in the last 2 games
    Bentivoglio Simone 29.05.1985 (Modena).. he is now leader of the midfiler good game against lecce
    Gasbarroni Andrea 06.08.1981 (Parma) does not impress
    Konko Abdoulay 09.03.1984 (Siena) a pass back from last game missed couple of chances
    Paolucci Michele 06.02.1986 (Ascoli) nearly scored good game
    Volpato Rey 27.09.1986 (Arezzo) goal and good game

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    djleli said:

Molinaro Cristian 30.07.1983 (Siena) the best of the day his runs created many ocasions for siena one of the best left backs around!
    Criscito Domenico 30.12.1986 (Genoa) rock in the defence
    Blasi Manuele 17.08.1980 (Fiorentina) scored and played good, he found his place infront of donadel and pazienza
    Boudiansky Viktor 12.01.1984 (Ascoli) nothing special
    Nocerino Antonio 09.04.1985 (Piacenza) As always on pitch and his many runs, looked tired in the last 2 games
    Bentivoglio Simone 29.05.1985 (Modena).. he is now leader of the midfiler good game against lecce
    Gasbarroni Andrea 06.08.1981 (Parma) does not impress
    Konko Abdoulay 09.03.1984 (Siena) a pass back from last game missed couple of chances
    Paolucci Michele 06.02.1986 (Ascoli) nearly scored good game
    Volpato Rey 27.09.1986 (Arezzo) goal and good game

The only players that are doing good are Miccoli - already 4 goals scored for Benfica; Kapo - a starter + 3 goals scored for Levante; Konko - plays good in Siena, has one goal scored and Blasi is doing solid in Fiorentina.

Others are crap and I hope they will stay out of Juventus.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    mark83 said:
    The only players that are doing good are Miccoli - already 4 goals scored for Benfica; Kapo - a starter + 3 goals scored for Levante; Konko - plays good in Siena, has one goal scored and Blasi is doing solid in Fiorentina.

Others are crap and I hope they will stay out of Juventus.
    Sculli scored 4 goals so far too, so I don't think he is crap...

And Blasi is not ours anymore...

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #134
    ReBeL said:
    Sculli scored 4 goals so far too, so I don't think he is crap...

And Blasi is not ours anymore...
    blasi is still ours he is loan but he doesnt want to come back

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    ReBeL said:
    That's what I meant...

He spoke many times that he doesn't want to come back...
    ahaa okk, well we have two choices.Either cash in on him like we did with Enzo or force him to stay like we did with Chiellini.

it all depends on DD. Mybe he sees Nocerino as a better option.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    sateeh said:
    ahaa okk, well we have two choices.Either cash in on him like we did with Enzo or force him to stay like we did with Chiellini.

it all depends on DD. Mybe he sees Nocerino as a better option.
    I hope that he'll be used in Bojinov's deal to decrease the price that we should pay for getting his full ownership...

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Italy Under-21 boss Pierluigi Casiraghi has named his squad for next week’s friendly against the Czech Republic.

The Azzurrini will play on Tuesday at the Matusa Stadium in Frosinone and are scheduled to meet as a squad in Ferentino on Sunday evening.

Fiorentina striker Giampaolo Pazzini (pictured) returns after recovering from a thigh injury and Udinese defender Marco Motta will also be part of the team after a one-year absence.

Among the 20 players called up by Casiraghi is Genoa defender Domenico Criscito, who subsequently wins his maiden call up at U-21 level.

Goalkeepers: Curci (Roma), Viviano (Brescia)

Defenders: Andreolli (Inter), Chiellini (Juventus), Coda (Udinese), Criscito (Genoa), Mantovani (Chievo), Motta (Udinese), Potenza (Fiorentina)

Midfielders: Aquilani (Roma), Galloppa (Ascoli), Lodi (Frosinone), Montolivo (Fiorentina), Nocerino (Piacenza), Padoin (Vicenza), Rosina (Torino)

Strikers: Palladino (Juventus), Pazzini (Fiorentina), Pellè (Cesena), Rossi (Newcastle United)

OP
    djleli

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #140
    Nocerino shuld come back in juve next year and gianichedda should consider reitriring or leaving. our midfiel: zannetti paro marchisio nocerino good futurre my friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)