Loaned Players 2006/2007 (9 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Mr. Gol said:
But when he was loaned out the article said he was a right back? (I know nothing of him apart from that btw)
He was fielded as a winger for Siena against Milan, I've seen nothing of him other than that either.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Am watching the Genoa-Arezzo game no sign of Volpato but Cristico looks very good. Hes been very solid although i think he needs to build up a bit more , he looks very thin. But very effective until now

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Just was in the Arezzo website and it says that Volpato has been kicking the ball again in training(mybe something else but thats wat i understood from the translation)

So i guess he will be back soon to full fitness

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Sculli sends Genoa top of Italy's Serie B

Genoa went clear at the top of Italy's Serie B with two first-half goals by striker Giuseppe Sculli sealing a 2-0 win over Brescia on Saturday.

Reuters

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Kapo receives reprieve for red card

MADRID, Oct 20 (Reuters) - The Spanish Football Federation's appeals committee has overturned a red card and one-match suspension given to Levante's Mali midfielder Olivier Kapo for shouting out during a league match.
The former Juventus player was sent off in last week's 1-0 defeat against Real Mallorca by referee Alfonso Alvarez Izquierdo for raising his arms and shouting "Oh, oh!" shortly after his side had a penalty appeal turned down.

Levante said on Friday that the Appeal's Committee decided that video evidence did not show the player to be complaining insistently and said that the expression "Oh" could not be judged as an insult. The red card was changed to a yellow one.

The decision means that the midfielder will be able to play in this Saturday's league match at Villarreal.

Spanish referees have been subjected to intense criticism in recent weeks for showing a rash of red and yellow cards.

Reuters

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
And Sculli scored the first goal for Genoa today...

He became one of the main copetitors for trezeguet on the top scorer with 4 goals...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i have to say, Sculli was doing very well for Genoa last night...he was very lively on the right wing.Didnt see the goal but heard he was offside.But i think he did well in the few times i was actually watching the game.

Kapo played a very good game for Levante as well he, he is very fast with very good dribble. He set up Levante's goal as well

Great to see Volpato score on his first game back.Lets hope he gets back to full fitness and keeps scoring.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)