Lo Speciale Mourinho (SKY) (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm just really excited that he is coming to Serie A...would have been great if it was with us rather than against us, but it will be fascinating to see him operate in Italy...because there is no doubt, Serie A is still the toughest domestic league in the world

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
I wanted him for Juve Manager :( but it seems he will be in Inter now
Why did u want him for our beloved club ??? This guy's scum ; we had Capello ; remember what he did for us ??? NOTHING.... More like he gave us more embarrasment than anything else ; we lost to shitt teams like Arsenal and Liverpool during that Don-key C(r)apello's reign....

I'm glad he's gone to Inter ; Lippi couldn't make any difference with the Merda ; it'd be nicee to see Mourinho being fired hahahahahahahaha !! :lol:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Why did u want him for our beloved club ??? This guy's scum ; we had Capello ; remember what he did for us ??? NOTHING.... More like he gave us more embarrasment than anything else ; we lost to shitt teams like Arsenal and Liverpool during that Don-key C(r)apello's reign....

I'm glad he's gone to Inter ; Lippi couldn't make any difference with the Merda ; it'd be nicee to see Mourinho being fired hahahahahahahaha !! :lol:
No, I think he's one of the strongest managers currently and he proved this with his results with Porto and Chelsea. So I think if there is any manager who can take shit out of Inter then it's Mourinho :D

Raj_05

Feb 19, 2008
he may be an asshole, but he is also a winner...and that's the only thing that really counts
I think I disagree wid u there buddy.... How can u call him a winner when he failed for 3 consecutive seasons on the highest stage (i.e. the CL) ?? I think everyone in here knows that Abramovich pumped around 300 M Pounds in 3 years for Mourinho, yet Mourinho didn't get Chelsea to even 1 CL final.... tssk tssk !!! :D

In comparison that Grant guy (I have no idea about his pedigree etc) atleast managed to take them till there sans the horrible kick by Terry.... If performance is what u wanna measure coaches by then doesn't a dunce like Grant clearly lay the smack down :rofl: on Mourinho ?? :eyebrows:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
he may be an asshole, but he is also a winner...and that's the only thing that really counts
Not anymore.

No, I think he's one of the strongest managers currently and he proved this with his results with Porto and Chelsea. So I think if there is any manager who can take shit out of Inter then it's Mourinho :D
Inter is a bigger cesspool of shame that even a Mourinho can't climb out of (see: Lippi). Bone-headed career move if you asked me. Even if Moratti will hand him bags o' cash to bend over for a couple of seasons.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I think I disagree wid u there buddy.... How can u call him a winner when he failed for 3 consecutive seasons on the highest stage (i.e. the CL) ?? I think everyone in here knows that Abramovich pumped around 300 M Pounds in 3 years for Mourinho, yet Mourinho didn't get Chelsea to even 1 CL final.... tssk tssk !!! :D
But he already won this title with porto and without even one star in the team also UEFA cup previously with that team and it can't be considered as an accident
In comparison that Grant guy (I have no idea about his pedigree etc) atleast managed to take them till there sans the horrible kick by Terry.... If performance is what u wanna measure coaches by then doesn't a dunce like Grant clearly lay the smack down :rofl: on Mourinho ?? :eyebrows:
when you talking about Terry's penalty you should remember how mourinho lost those 1/2 final games with liverpool. First was by very controvercial goal and second in penalties in which the person you can blame the least is a manager. So losing these games can not be the criteria by which you can assess.

Inter is a bigger cesspool of shame that even a Mourinho can't climb out of (see: Lippi). Bone-headed career move if you asked me. Even if Moratti will hand him bags o' cash to bend over for a couple of seasons.
I agree with you partially but let's see anyway ;)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
One of the sadest news I have heard!

Urgh! My week is going from bad to worse I guess.. Hope my interview goes well at least :|

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Not anymore.

hm, well lets see. Mancinis inter managed to still win the league this year, only thanks to Roma being even bigger chokers. But who will really challenge inter next year?

I was optimistic about our chances next season before Mourinho appointment. Lets not talk about CL, that can be a lotery, but i expect domination in serie a.

Inter has the money, quality players will very likely now choose inter over others because of mourinho, the likes of essien, quaresma, drogba, carwalho, will make inter a lot more stronger.

Who else could be the big fav to win the league, and also has the bench to really win it.

I have to say i am quite sad about this, i really thought next season could be our chance....

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I hope something goes terrible wrong between Moratti and Mourinho relationship and the 3 year deal wont last that long. :xfinger:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)