Llorente or Dzeko (27 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
One of these days Markus I'm gonna head back to Canadia and find you sitting in a sportbar drunk outta your mind scribbling football player names on a napkin laughing to yourself with a laptop in hand. I'll shake your hand and buy you a drink :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:D

how's he doing lately with Boca? More attacking role?

last time i checked he played in a more advanced role but i think that was to do with suspensions and injuries Boca had, but to be honest i've only watched half a dozen or so Boca matches this season, they've been kinda boring to watch this season, don't tell X :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
One of these days Markus I'm gonna head back to Canadia and find you sitting in a sportbar drunk outta your mind scribbling football player names on a napkin laughing to yourself with a laptop in hand. I'll shake your hand and buy you a drink :tup:
:donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

last time i checked he played in a more advanced role but i think that was to do with suspensions and injuries Boca had, but to be honest i've only watched half a dozen or so Boca matches this season, they've been kinda boring to watch this season, don't tell X :D
I won't, he'll read it here that Gaitan lover. :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Mark, one of these days we will meet. I will woo you. And we will drink.

- - - Updated - - -

Bosman transfer >>exorbitant transfer fees with enormous wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Taking quality of both players into account.
Again, that's not what the poll and discussions have been about.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Incognito, only if cute girls come here maybe I'll see them. They won't see me because I will have a mask but they'll remember me, oh yeah they will so sorry Camster and Mr. JPEG(I always see this when I see your username). :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
wel tbh, we should offcourse go for Llorente, because its a much better deal financially.

It would give us room for other possible signings, or reducing our massive dept, whilst dzeko pretty much ends both.

and no, dzeko isnt "25 mil better+sick ass wages" better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)