Llorente or Dzeko (24 Viewers)

Your top player signing?

• Llorente

• Dzeko

• Oh, come off it - like we're getting either...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Now finally one striker we're both looking forward seeing in our black and white shirt. :D
Next year I hope to see both Ciro and Boakye on the bench for us, but I think Ciro will prob stay two years on co-own kinda like Gio. As for Boakye, I think he might go through the same loan\co-own process too.
:D

RavaneVialli2

Aug 4, 2012
Dzeko is the better centre forward, I'm not even hesitating on it for a second. However Llorente remains a good alternative, and when his rumoured lower price tag and wages (6M vs. 3-4M?) are considered, he becomes even a very good alternative. Lewandowski would cost similar amount of money in price tag and requested wages as Llorente, so he could be another somewhat realistic alternative.

BTW, how do you pronounce Llorente? Is it "ll" or "y", like in "caballo"?

Jul 13, 2010
...And there are always some who still keep posting shit like "i'd take pazzini" or the latest one from dan10juve "Pellisier" sick trolling people, absolutely hate these things. And although I'm Laidback Luke, first post was like "to have a discusion on topic" and still. sick sick sick

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
...And there are always some who still keep posting $#@! like "i'd take pazzini" or the latest one from dan10juve "Pellisier" sick trolling people, absolutely hate these things. And although I'm Laidback Luke, first post was like "to have a discusion on topic" and still. sick sick sick

:D

May 22, 2007
...And there are always some who still keep posting shit like "i'd take pazzini" or the latest one from dan10juve "Pellisier" sick trolling people, absolutely hate these things. And although I'm Laidback Luke, first post was like "to have a discusion on topic" and still. sick sick sick
Not even a little bit of love for Tavano?

May 22, 2007
fack off Salv.. I went through those 8 pages and ffs, from Caracciolo through Denis and ending with Amauri and Pellisier. No wonder I rarely exist here..
:lol: You're lucky nobody mentioned Calaiò.

To bring a bit of on topic discussion then, I still don't know what happened to Džeko over the last couple of years to make him so unattractive to a few members. I really loved him at Wolfsburg and wanted him back then, he hasn't had any big injuries or signs of not being able to produce very good form since. So that's who my vote goes to if I had to choose. I really think consistent game time would bring out his best form again.

I would actually be very happy with either though, I also like Llorente despite not liking the possibility of paying €20m for someone of his quality on the last year of their contract. Just because a player is good doesn't mean you just spend money, I've pointed out a couple of examples of players that went for less.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes Salvatore you mentioned Oezil but he's an AM..Generally the strikers are the ones who have a bigger transfer value..And i'd like to think that the scenarios differ between Oezil and Llorente's in this case.Werder are a selling club,they were inclined to sell him obviously whereas Athletic want to really hold on to the player(and doing their best they can) not without a fight atleast and even if they reluctantly agree to sell him(on the player's wish) ,they'd make sure it benefits them in terms of money as well..

Like i said before Athletic rejected a €35m bid from Spurs in Jan 2011..Judging by this you could tell they greatly value the player even if its an inflated price tag.In that respect €20m seems a legit price when you consider their perspective as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)