living in italy (1 Viewer)

Razwan000

Sep 12, 2004
hello again

always wondered wat it would be like to live in italy, attending one of the matches, i have never seen anything like the celebrations by the italian fans when the world cup was brought home by cannavaro,

i always watch the matchs here on british tv and always see italian fans singing like as there roaring and flares,
atmosphere in england is well boring afraid of hooligans which obvisouly the english love to dwell in,
it would be awesome to live in a country where the best cars in the world are made by ferrari, the italian style is cool to,,

jus like to kno how it is for you ppl who lived there all your lives

cheers or ciao:cool: :toast:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
If all you know about the country is what you've seen on TV then you have ALOT to learn and expirience.

The only way is to learn the language and then spend some time there on holiday.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Razwan000 said:
hello again

always wondered wat it would be like to live in italy, attending one of the matches, i have never seen anything like the celebrations by the italian fans when the world cup was brought home by cannavaro,

i always watch the matchs here on british tv and always see italian fans singing like as there roaring and flares,
atmosphere in england is well boring afraid of hooligans which obvisouly the english love to dwell in,
it would be awesome to live in a country where the best cars in the world are made by ferrari, the italian style is cool to,,

jus like to kno how it is for you ppl who lived there all your lives

cheers or ciao:cool: :toast:
First and foremost you need a much better perception of Italy. Travel there, spend some time in its different cities and towns, and only then should you consider moving over. If you're moving to Italy from England for better fans and better cars, then you'll definitely be disappointed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)