Live streams (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman and Erkka mentioned this here previously, but does anyone here have tips/suggestions to share for tuning RealPlayer and/or Windows Media for these streams?

Network buffering is one of the controls (I'm experimenting with something just north of 20 sec). As are network settings. Video size perhaps?

Please share here...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm watching Lazio vs. Sampdoria right now, and the video keeps stopping and skipping. Not to mention its in Chinese. This isn't looking too good. :down:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I'm watching Lazio vs. Sampdoria right now, and the video keeps stopping and skipping. Not to mention its in Chinese. This isn't looking too good. :down:
You're watching that through what?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

You're watching that through what?
It was a link from soccerstreams. The first link for some reason didn't work, while this other station was listed and could work to some extent. But the quality wasn't good at all.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++

While I watched Milan's game today, the host of the show said they'll be showing the Juve CL game live w/Italian Comm. Hope it's true since TSN is parving out.
I saw that today too... Inter on tuesday, and the Juve game on wednesday

Is TSN showing any CL games this season ???????

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

It was a link from soccerstreams. The first link for some reason didn't work, while this other station was listed and could work to some extent. But the quality wasn't good at all.
So you did sign up for soccerstreams?

How is it so far? (other than quality of the picture for today's game)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I saw that today too... Inter on tuesday, and the Juve game on wednesday

Is TSN showing any CL games this season ???????
Yeah, they are obviously showing the Madrid game, Manchester game, and one more not sure about it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

So you did sign up for soccerstreams?

How is it so far? (other than quality of the picture for today's game)
Yeah I did. I only got to watch this Lazio game so so far the impression hasn't been good. The stream cam from some weird chinese station, so maybe thats why its messed up. :undecide:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

Yeah I did. I only got to watch this Lazio game so so far the impression hasn't been good. The stream cam from some weird chinese station, so maybe thats why its messed up. :undecide:
I think that these streams is not a long-term solution, man.

Got to get that satellite dish.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I think that these streams is not a long-term solution, man.

Got to get that satellite dish.
And what dish will be able to get every game, no matter where you live ??

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    I'll buy digibox today, so at least I can watch CL and few other leagues, not Serie A though... :fero::stress:

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    I'll buy digibox today, so at least I can watch CL and few other leagues, not Serie A though... :fero::stress:

May 30, 2004
    wht da... why don you just go wach da matches outside .. its more fun to mix with he oher fans... and get into little fights... plus da maches come on da land channels here ..anyone can watch it !!!

Nawaf113

Sep 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    wht da... why don you just go wach da matches outside .. its more fun to mix with he oher fans... and get into little fights... plus da maches come on da land channels here ..anyone can watch it !!!
    Huh..?? Land channels..? And you're in Dubai..? What channels are you speaking of, because i might be able to get reception on them.. (I live in Bahrain.. :p)

Case

Sep 13, 2004
    It's just me, or does the uefa.com subscription NOT work? Seems they've got some technical problems, but it's been going on for 3 days now and I'm getting suspicious. Can anyone confirm that, please?

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
    Case, I just subscribed to the UEFA.com and are having problems. I am on ADSL 256 and it tells me my connection is a 28.800 modem.

All I get is a slideshow of a 300Kbps videostream.

xziz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)