Live streams (2 Viewers)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #42
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    Soccerstreams is just a portal of links to freely available video streams out on the net. The price is low, but what you're basically paying for is their time and energy in managing and hosting a portal of links.

If you think of what it might take to gather and manage all those links up yourself, it's not exactly unreasonable.
    So when is the next Juve's game there?! Or any Serie A game, I'd like to see Inter's game too... If sombody finds the link from Soccerstreams.com he can send it here so the others would know where to watch it too?! :)

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    they're LIVE games, or at least that's what I've understood so far...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    There's maybe a 1-2 minute delay in the broadcast, so its as live as possible.

BTW, the Juve-Brescia match is listed for tomorrow, but you need realplayer in order to watch it. The quality is good, not great, as I was watching some of the Chelsea-Aston Villa match this morning before leaving for work.

I don't know if there's going to be any more links carrying it, so as of right now, its one channel.'

My advice: Log on early.

My computer will be on all daytoday and tomorrow so that I don't lose my place. There's only so much Chinese TV that I can watch in a day.

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
    There's maybe a 1-2 minute delay in the broadcast, so its as live as possible.

BTW, the Juve-Brescia match is listed for tomorrow, but you need realplayer in order to watch it. The quality is good, not great, as I was watching some of the Chelsea-Aston Villa match this morning before leaving for work.

I don't know if there's going to be any more links carrying it, so as of right now, its one channel.'

My advice: Log on early.

My computer will be on all daytoday and tomorrow so that I don't lose my place. There's only so much Chinese TV that I can watch in a day.
    well 1-2 minute is FINE... i just dont wanna pay for a game thats showen 2 hours after the game is over.. so 1-2 minute is just fine..!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    And even if sometimes the quality isn't the greatest, considering what you're paying, I'll take this over the alternative, which is staring at eurosport or gazzetta.it waiting there for an update.

I'll check tomorrow to see if they are showing any of the CL matches.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The people who run the soccerstreams website put out a bulletin that they will be shutting down for 2 hours tonight to upgrade the servers

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Anybody try RAI.it for live soccer streams? It says on that wwiTV website that you can access RAI.it and get live games. Know anything about this?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Anybody try RAI.it for live soccer streams? It says on that wwiTV website that you can access RAI.it and get live games. Know anything about this?
    I tried last week (Italy -Moldova), and it doesnt

I dont think TLN is available on soccerstreams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)