Live streams (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
when I try to watch CCTV-5 or ESPN/Supergold or RaiSports, it opens Winamp instead of Realplayer?! Why, can anyone help me with this problem?!
In the file types of your computer, you should change the default player that runs these programs

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Is it free?

What kind of games do you get there?
Its not free, but its extremely cheap to sign up.

1.83 USD, however, you need to set up a PayPal account in order to do it.

Problem is though, is that it takes 3-4 business days for it to be activated if you are a new PayPal member, so watching this weeks games might be out of the question.

Man, you get a ton of games there. I watched half of Euro 2004 on that website. I also watched Roby's last game vs. Milan on that site.

you might want to download the latest versions of WMP or RealPlayer though.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Its not free, but its extremely cheap to sign up.

1.83 USD, however, you need to set up a PayPal account in order to do it.

Problem is though, is that it takes 3-4 business days for it to be activated if you are a new PayPal member, so watching this weeks games might be out of the question.

Man, you get a ton of games there. I watched half of Euro 2004 on that website. I also watched Roby's last game vs. Milan on that site.

you might want to download the latest versions of WMP or RealPlayer though.
Thanks for the info, Sergio. $1.83 is a one-time sign up fee or else?

How is the picture quality? How good is the game selection? Like on a given Seria A weekend, do you have any choice of games to watch? Would 3 megs per second be enough speed?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Thanks for the info, Sergio. $1.83 is a one-time sign up fee or else?

How is the picture quality? How good is the game selection? Like on a given Seria A weekend, do you have any choice of games to watch? Would 3 megs per second be enough speed?
You have to pay the $1.83 for a 1 year subscription

I have Realplayer, and I still have a hard time with some of the streams

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
Are they showing the Champions League games too? Or just serie a? I get Serie A games on TLN, but CL is limited and TSN mainly shows man untd and madrid games...
I'm not sure, sergio might know...

Here is an idea though....

you can buy the UEFA package for $50 for the entire season, and get every game on your computer. They show the full games 2 hours after their played, so you can see all of Juve's games. Check out www.uefa.com

TLN also is starting to show more CL games too.......

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

In the file types of your computer, you should change the default player that runs these programs
    I did that allready, but it still opens Winamp instead of Realplayer when I try to watch CCTV-5...

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Are they showing the Champions League games too? Or just serie a? I get Serie A games on TLN, but CL is limited and TSN mainly shows man untd and madrid games...
    check out the site yourself, they're showing nearly everything... :cool: I wonder how should I pay that pound, is post reliable there, I won't install PayPal just for the sake of lousy pound... :doh:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    How is the video quality on this soccerstream.com stuff (size/kbs per second..)?, does the stream flow smoothly without interruptions, on a regular DSL 1024 KB/s line?

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

I'm not sure, sergio might know...

Here is an idea though....

you can buy the UEFA package for $50 for the entire season, and get every game on your computer. They show the full games 2 hours after their played, so you can see all of Juve's games. Check out www.uefa.com

TLN also is starting to show more CL games too.......

LOL!

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #34
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    How is the video quality on this soccerstream.com stuff (size/kbs per second..)?, does the stream flow smoothly without interruptions, on a regular DSL 1024 KB/s line?
    there's a sample, at least it's cool with me, and I have only 512KB/s line?!

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #36
    In the front page, nearly in the end of the text... the link isn't highlighted, but you should find the word "here" easily...

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Soccerstreams is just a portal of links to freely available video streams out on the net. The price is low, but what you're basically paying for is their time and energy in managing and hosting a portal of links.

If you think of what it might take to gather and manage all those links up yourself, it's not exactly unreasonable.

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40

Erkka, can you give a link for this? I want to check it out.
    just http://wwitv.com/portal.htm then take Broadband-stations, and then choose China and then CCTV-5... Besides, those channels from China should broadcast very much of Serie A games, so it would be cool if it worked...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)