Live soccer on the net (2 Viewers)

juvelogy

Jun 26, 2003
Can anyone help me out with this ?
I know, at the moment, there are atleast 2 weird (but not illegal) websites that show Live serie A and other games by registering with them etc. I presume the coverage is with Windows Media Player or other. I think these sites are Japanese/Chinese or something like that. Does anyone have more info ?
Since I don't understand these languages, any help on this matter - that could help me to see games I can't see on TV - will be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance.:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelogy ] ++
Can anyone help me out with this ?
I know, at the moment, there are atleast 2 weird (but not illegal) websites that show Live serie A and other games by registering with them etc. I presume the coverage is with Windows Media Player or other. I think these sites are Japanese/Chinese or something like that. Does anyone have more info ?
Since I don't understand these languages, any help on this matter - that could help me to see games I can't see on TV - will be much appreciated.

Thanx in advance.:cool:
what are they urban legend or something? where do you here about it?

i think that should be a tv station websites.. since they already bought the rights so its legal to show them on their website...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)