LIVE- Juventus-Lecce (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
Anyone fancy giovinco coming on ?

no one could add a spark of hope to that team today

Exactly, this has been Juve's problem for many years now. We've been missing the; ronaldos, the ronaldinhos , the diegos etc

Come to think about it, since milan dont use him, why not go after ronaldinho ? I still rate the player

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
what a horrible first half of football to add to the 15 other horrible first halfs of football this season. IQ should come out for Trez, Giovinco also needs to come on for DP, who has done nothing apart from hit the post with that free kick.

Ranieri's last game as juve manager hopefully.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Is it me or Iaquinta and Amauri are turning this into a competition fighting who wants to score first and celebrate?
Iaquinta is definitely desperate for a wild celebration .. Amauri just wants to score and help the team .. and sorry but u can add DP to the list .. he doesn't pass the ball when he has to !!

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #313
    And Alen, it can get worse than April.
    :frown:

It was worse than ever. I've seen so many shitty performances from our guys this year, but nothing comes even close to what i've seen in the first half today.
    Lets hope now that at least we'll get some result.

Poulsen instead of an attacker and Giovinco instead of Nedved. Switch back to 4-4-2. That's what i'd do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)