LIVE- Juventus-Lecce (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
they deserve to get booed and jeered..a team playin completely clueless football...

against lecce were down 1-0 at ht...against reggina we were never winning either

these are two teams we should rape

ranieri is so fired and our board is gona have to resign soon i hope

our defence is a fukin joke
our midfield is awful.....camo sucks balls lately,nedved has become shit,zanetti hahahahaha hes so awful

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
at least blanc looks pissed off....but gigli just pisses me off!

& where d fuck is the othe stooge? off fucking up the diego transfer? while jizzing over canna's contract

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Amauri to save the game like he did in the first round. Hopefully Ranieri won't sub him, as he is one of the best (not the word to describe our performance though) today.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Horrible first half, the midfield isn't following any of the runs from the Lecce players.

We are just so predictable its either a long ball or out wide to a fullback and then a long ball. We have two good dribblers/passers in our midfield today, we should try using them every once in a while.

Apr 15, 2006
they deserve to get booed and jeered..a team playin completely clueless football...

against lecce were down 1-0 at ht...against reggina we were never winning either

these are two teams we should rape

ranieri is so fired and our board is gona have to resign soon i hope

our defence is a fukin joke
our midfield is awful.....camo sucks balls lately,nedved has become shit,zanetti hahahahaha hes so awful
I think Camo's one of the best we have, Nedved is shit, and Zanetti adds a spark of hope sometimes!

Jul 26, 2007
Where is that petition??!! With this kind of performance im not sure we would manage to grab the 2nd place in Serie B! Even if we would start with +10 points. Screw you Claudio! we all know you are Moratti's wing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)