Live bands - locations & tickets info.. (1 Viewer)

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
For me, living on the Rock in the med, seeing any band Live is a major dream

In last 7 years the only one who bothered visiting Malta was Elton John, and even he came solo - Him & Piano.

My present for my better half next year is taking her to see some live gigs in Europe. I know that U2 and Pink Floyd, my major targets are not touring and will not be touring anytime soon, but i would settle for anything decent.

If you know of the site that provides info on live events in Europe and a site where you can book/buy your tickets, it would be highly appreciated.

Also if something is happeneing in your town/country, please announce it here. Maybe we could meet up too

Cheers!!

aca

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not sure if there is a ticketmaster for europe... anyways tru www.ticketmaster.com

Last year I went to Rome to watch Oasis....had to befriend some people from the net to get them to send me the tickets. But I succeeded....if you need help getting tickets let me know.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
damn i really wanna see U2 live. like three years ago they had a concert in London and i was leaving for Paris the same day :(
Id really like to see U2 and Madonna

OP
*aca*

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    I checked ticketmaster already and few UK sites, but everyone is offering things only till the end of the year...

My target is second half of February - March....

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I had heard a rumour that they might bring U2 over here but I highly doubt that.

End of this year and early next year there will be some bands I like promoting their new albums, mainly Travis, The Strokes and The Dandy Warhols but since I already saw travis twice and the dandy once I'd like to see The Strokes.

OP
    *aca*

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    I went on the message board of their official site.....

It doesnt seem that they will have a concert anytime soon....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    Also if something is happeneing in your town/country, please announce it here. Maybe we could meet up too

Cheers!!

aca
    Oh damn, sooo much is happening in R'dam, A'dam and The Hague ... I couldn't possibly tell you!

Your best bet for calenders would be www.mtv.nl :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by *aca* ] ++
    I went on the message board of their official site.....

It doesnt seem that they will have a concert anytime soon....
    Too bad.

They were touring three years ago, then it was only one member left. But it should have been great anyways.
    The Pulse concert is one of the best ever made. I prefer many of the versions from that cd than the original ones.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)