Literary Quotes (1 Viewer)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
you are like a silly cat who wants to catch a fish but is afraid to get it's feet wet. "Macbeth"

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
How come majority of people from middle east don't know how to dress up?
Fucking migrants. The disgusting, stinky, roaming sort. They are destroying my city with their existance.
I think siamak is a double account and a weird troll. His questions and statements are way too silly to be real.

Dostoevsky of the 21st century.
@Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yep.

However, those are some deep questions right there. I always found it weird how people are out of taste in middle east.

As for the second post, that's kinda out of context, as those dirty fucks stole my girls bag. And quite often they do nasty stuff.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yep.

However, those are some deep questions right there. I always found it weird how people are out of taste in middle east.

As for the second post, that's kinda out of context, as those dirty fucks stole my girls bag. And quite often they do nasty stuff.
Each Nation in middle east has it's own beauty. Though, I agree some countries in middle east the level of health is below the standard compared to the west countries. of course, The comparison holds no merit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)