Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
In Ligue 1.

His club trying to get rid of him, no one besides us want, hitting 30. One should ask how the fuck is that what we need? How about getting someone unquestionable for a change?
You underrate him, Turk. Yeah, he's not a WC striker but he's very good and a huge upgrade over Matri and Quag. He has everything and can fit both 3-5-2 and 4-3-3. With good service (and we do have that now) we can expect many goals from this guy, he's a beast.

29yo so what? We can easily expect 3 good seasons from him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
In Ligue 1.

His club trying to get rid of him, no one besides us want, hitting 30. One should ask how the fuck is that what we need? How about getting someone unquestionable for a change?
Ligue 1 is the most boring and dire shit you will ever see, scoring freely like that there is nothing less than miraculous.

his club have sold all their big stars on the cheap since they're not in CL anymore.

we NEED a finisher and he is that guy.

Can he play in CL for us this year?
yes he can.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lopez is decent enough.

Not someone worth getting excited about, in my book, but a solid move, provided the fee isn't over 10m, the wages are sensible and the contract isn't too long.

The good thing about Lopez is that he is enough of an all-round forward that he can be played in partnership with different kinds of players, so isn't limiting in that regard. That alone makes him a good option for Juve to have in the squad.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ligue 1 is the most boring and dire shit you will ever see, scoring freely like that there is nothing less than miraculous.

his club have sold all their big stars on the cheap since they're not in CL anymore.

Well said. :agree:

Ligue 1 noobs.:sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

yes he can.
yeah ligue 1 not a free scoring league, quite the opposite from what i've seen this season, not quite like holland or portugal at least, but far more attention to tactics than those 2 leagues.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Lopez is decent enough.

Not someone worth getting excited about, in my book, but a solid move, provided the fee isn't over 10m, the wages are sensible and the contract isn't too long.

The good thing about Lopez is that he is enough of an all-round forward that he can be played in partnership with different kinds of players, so isn't limiting in that regard. That alone makes him a good option for Juve to have in the squad.
:D

So we shouldn't be excited over a solid transfer?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Why are we debating this deal? If it goes through its better it happens than not. Coz it's a short term solution, that too to replace Bendtner. Its not going to affect us getting a WC player in the summer. JoJo, Suarez, Messi or whatever. :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Roman pls

Quag
Lisandro
Llorente
Vucinic
Gio

- - - Updated - - -

dat foward line
Well...i would have no problem with that:D
just that i think Quag will not really be happy with that 5th striker role.

So who do you think is going to leave in the summer ? I reckon both Matri and Quags imo_One of Immobile or Gabbidiani will be bought.

Lisandro,Llorente,Vucinic,Giovinco,Immobile/Gabbiadiani and we're set.

Hope we close this deal first though.
That's what i think as well.both Quag and Matri gone in the summer.

Di Marzio says we want to pay 700/800K Euros for the loan instead of 2 mil. :troll:
:troll::lol:
Marotta style.
:tup:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's better than all our current attackers, kinda ironic seeing people slag him off.
I think the main concern of people regarding this deal is that we won't sign any WC striker in the summer.

But then again,
Mirko,Gio,Llorente,Lopez,Guag/Matri/Ciro/Manolo/Richmond Maybe be good enough...a lot depends on how LL and Llorente will gel in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)