Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Marotta words how we won't sign any (big) name in January makes me think this all is a huge BS.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
Maybe marotta will pull a "moggi" lie for the first time in his career?

Rmember when moggi was like "yeah we are going after X dude he is so good" and then bam! he was in reality stealing some big signing from someone.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Maybe marotta will pull a "moggi" lie for the first time in his career?

Rmember when moggi was like "yeah we are going after X dude he is so good" and then bam! he was in reality stealing some big signing from someone.

Moggi cracks me up. He was a don. Miss those days.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's why we should accept their demands before someone else does like what happens at each transfer window.
From a fan point of view you are obviously right, but i wonder if its financially possible, i really think the board demands the deficit this year to be under certain figures, thus booking him for the summer would fix that. Then again, signing the deal now, and starting payments then, would also do that. I think they want to try him as a temporary striker, and keep matri as Llorente's understudy in the summer.

Bit sad. LLorente/lissandro competing for 1 spot would be a HUGE jump in quality considering who's currently pairing vucinic

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Mark, Nick, italian "experts"... damn it's must to be complete. Still I'am nervous, this is too good to be real. Finally someone who cares "just" about scoring goals and he is good at it.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,258
    Turin, TURIN, TURIN.

:p

Mark, Nick, italian "experts"... damn it's must to be complete. Still I'am nervous, this is too good to be real. Finally someone who cares "just" about scoring goals and he is good at it.
    complete no. Depends who agrees to who's terms or put some water in their wine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)