Lippi's last Juve goodbye (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Marcello Lippi has bid a moving farewell to the Juventus staff after completing his final training session with the club.

The players were all waiting in the centre of the field to hear the tactician’s last speech this morning.

Director Roberto Bettega and Chief of Medical Staff Riccardo Agricola were also present for this sad day after Lippi’s eight years, on and off, with the side.

The now ex-Bianconeri boss then stopped by at the press room, but only shook hands with the journalists and said, “Goodbye to everyone.”

A new Coach has not yet been drafted in, as reports continue to split the job between Parma’s Cesare Prandelli – who this week is linked with the Fiorentina post – and Didier Deschamps of Monaco.

Until Lippi’s replacement can be found, the Juventus squad will be trained by fitness Coach Corradini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
this is our last goodbye
I hate to feel the love between us die
but it's over
just hear this and then I'll go
you gave me more to live for
more than you'll ever know

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
That's very sad. Lippi is a living legend, and despite his poor results this season everyone in the club should remember his work and achievements with then club.

Grazie Signore Lippi. :star:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:down::down:I'll Never Forget The Big Boss ...:down::down: Grazie Lippi for everthin , :down:Grazie for the Times u stand on the Bench and helped the Team to win MANY trophies , Grazie:down:....

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Farewell Lippi :touched:

Anyone got photos of the players and Lippi in the centre of the field? I'd probably start crying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)