Lippi will go to ... (2 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
he will manage the Italian National Team.. thats the only concrete reason why he should quit Juventus in a not really that bad of a season... if he dont take the chance now, there is no gurantee the same chance will open up in the future...beside, he is tooo class to have to lchange his approach and have to adapt to the different EPL style fooball.. beside, he would be too old to learn English... Ranieiri did it.. but Lippi is to higher level to even bother...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I dunno, if he goes to the EPL, he'll have to leave after 2 years anyway, since he looks destined for the Azzurri helm.

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
lippi in EPL? i really want to see this. it would be very interesting team. though marcello is ment for azzuri and this is even better:)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I had a feeling that Lippi quit because he wanted to take a brake from football alltogether. NT job isn't as hectic. More free time to spend with family and friends, and much less travel.

Anything is possible, but I don't see him going to England.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Lippi and Fergie are good friends and it's possible that Marcello will go England. But what team will he take? Tottenham? Chelsea? Liverpool?
I think that Lippi quits Juve to be in pole for NT job.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
they are not good frens.. they just two people who try to be good with each other..;) .... beside its rediculous to plan your career move base on wether you can play agaisnt ur 'frens'..;)

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
I think Lippi is done with clubs. He wants to coach the NT, which is less demanding overall than managing a club, and play with his grandchildren :)

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
nah, Lippi will take over Torquay or Swindon...

But he'll coach Azzurri after Euro2004, that's almost sure thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)