Lippi will be back?! (1 Viewer)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Why not? I think he'd be an excellent coach for the NT
I would prefer a modern open minded offensive coach as a NT coach, not Lippi which is obsessed with his cynical tactics and his old favourite players.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I would prefer a modern open minded offensive coach as a NT coach, not Lippi which is obsessed with his cynical tactics and his old favourite players.
:D you're right about his favorite players.

Ok, who would you hire to rule the NT?

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

:D you're right about his favorite players.

Ok, who would you hire to rule the NT?
I would like both Del Neri and Prandelli, i know it is totally unrealistic, and that they are too unexperienced for that, so maybe i would let Trap continue until Del Neri or Prandelli or someone else (maybe Capello) was a option.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think this euro is the last cup for Trap. I heard that he is bored with a NT and wants to go back to club football.

If he leaves it will be very interesting to see who will be the next coach.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

hmmm why that.. lippi would be great for the NT!!!

as you can see read some posts before you answer :D, i said that in post #26

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

as you can see read some posts before you answer :D, i said that in post #26
    oohh i did not read that one... BUT that is YOUR opinion... ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I think this euro is the last cup for Trap. I heard that he is bored with a NT and wants to go back to club football.
    I heard Trap would stop the NT after the Euro because of his sick wife :down: .

Whatever the reason, it is most likely that he will quit with the NT.

Aug 1, 2003
    I think Zoff rocked for Italy. I don't care bout open play. Defense is a beatiful art of football, and if that's what it takes to win, so be it.

Besides it's not like we're all defense anyway, our striking line up is equally deadly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)