Lippi will be back?! (1 Viewer)

May 4, 2004
hey..

according to channal4.com lippi may' be back one day?!

"
The Coach has been tipped for the Italy job, although he has already left Juventus once before and returned with great success.

“Is this goodbye or a see you again soon? Well, you know what they say in Italy, there’s no two without a three.”

"

Well do we want him back???

IMO he is the best coach ever... and i would love 2 see him back at Juve 1 day...!!!! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Milodino

May 12, 2004
Juventus must overcome a 2-0 first leg deficit against Lazio, but Marcello Lippi believes he can leave the club with a trophy in his hand.

“We will play this game with the strong conviction that we can achieve something great,” said the tactician ahead of Wednesday’s Coppa Italia Final.

“All we need is two goals to level the aggregate scoreline and once you get to extra time it becomes a whole different match. We’ll try and give everything we’ve got left at the end of this difficult season.”

Lippi has confirmed he will be moving on in the summer, but hopes to say goodbye to the Delle Alpi without ending the campaign empty-handed.

However, he is still struggling with injury worries, the latest being Stephen Appiah’s fractured nose.

“Appiah is available, but we must be cautious with his condition. As for the rest, we’ll have to make do with the players at our disposal, but this isn’t the kind of talk I want to hear ahead of a Final.”

Juventus will certainly be without Alessio Tacchinardi, Mauro German Camoranesi, Antonio Conte and the suspended Igor Tudor.

Morale was boosted by the fact Lazio lost to Brescia at the weekend, but Lippi insists this is only going to fire their opponents up more.

“Losing sight of fourth place means the Coppa Italia is now their only remaining objective for the season. We will throw in all our grit and determination and I feel we’ve still got something to give.”

The Coach has been tipped for the Italy job, although he has already left Juventus once before and returned with great success.

“Is this goodbye or a see you again soon? Well, you know what they say in Italy, there’s no two without a three.”

channel4.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Hi there Milodino ;)

Seeing that you are new (welcome btw :) ) you probably didn't notice all the other topics on Lippi leaving Juve this summer or not. Please search for the them and continue to talk there as our policy is to have only one thread for one topic :)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would really love to see Lippi coaching Juve again, but I think he won't return this time....too bad the team performed like that this year and he's gone :(

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
lippi returned once at juventus, but i think this was the last time he coached juventus. i don't think he will come back, but nothing is impossible.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I also think that he will not come back.

If he doesn't get Trapp's job this fall, he will get it after the Germany WC, or sometime in between if we Italy is doing bad in qualifications.

OP
Juve_Kosova
May 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
    lippi returned once at juventus, but i think this was the last time he coached juventus. i don't think he will come back, but nothing is impossible.
    thats right... ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    If he comes back it will be to do something else at our club, like a place on the board or Sport Manager or something like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)