Lippi vs Trez (2 Viewers)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
09/22/2003.
Juventus boss Marcelo Lippi believes that fatigue was a factor in his side's failure to hold on to a 2-1 lead at home to Roma on Sunday.

"Juventus were superior to Roma for over an hour," insisted Lippi. "We played well, especially in the first half, but suffered from tiredness towards the end. If we are analysing this match, then it is impossible to ignore the fact we played against Galatasaray on Wednesday."

The former Inter Milan coach concluded by defending his decision to substitute David Trezeguet as the match was heading towards the crucial closing stages, much to the annoyance of the French internaional striker.

"I had to take off a striker to introduce Mauro Camoranesi into midfield," said Lippi. "I preferred to play the counter-attack towards the end as Roma poured forward

09/22/2003. Juventus striker David Trezeguet was unhappy with his team's approach as they twice gave away a lead to draw 2-2 with AS Roma.

"I'm saddened by the result," he said. "Up until my substitution I think we deserved a third goal more than they merited a second.

"We tried to close the game and that was a mistake. We even risked losing it right at the end."

------------SoccerAge------------------------

::( i think Trez is angry at lippi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
+Fok, dude!!

Put this thing in the ROMA- Juve thread!!

and if not...in the player talk!

but dont do a thread just for this....IN THE MATCH forum

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
fvck trez, i've had enuff of him, sell that wonderful striker :rolleyes: he thinks he's a key player here..screw him, i'll trade him for Adriano or Cavenaghi anyday

€lke

Dec 22, 2002
I read it on 'Teletekst' ...But what's the problem, It's not Trez fault and not Lippi's....

NO WAR BETSWEEN THIS TWO WONDERFUL MAN PLZ :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)