Lippi, to go , to stay? (1 Viewer)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
Lippi shouldnt leave, but he also should say crap like this:

“After all, in my time at Juventus I have never finished lower than second place.”

Yeah but u did abandon us during our one true crisis, yippee.

And Vialli is kicking ass on that poll :cool: One day id love to see vialli coach juve, but after he proves himself again.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I was extremely disappointed when I read this headline:

Lippi content with Friuli point
Saturday 20 March, 2004

Marcello Lippi claims he is happy just to end a run of three consecutive defeats, but Udinese were furious with the referee.

“In the last few games with these same players,” explained the Juventus boss, “we always played a good first half and that was the case again today.”

“Unfortunately, we were unable to make the most of our scoring opportunities and could even have lost it at the end.”

The 0-0 draw at the Stadio Friuli means that whatever the result of the Rome derby, Juventus will remain in third place.

“I must nonetheless compliment my players for their psychological reaction to the last few results in the Champions’ League, Serie A and Coppa Italia.”

Their only real objective now is that second place that ensures automatic entry into next year’s European Cup.

“All we can do,” concluded Lippi, “is start again with the same spirit seen today and try to get that runner-up spot and perhaps overturn our 2-0 Coppa Italia first leg defeat.”

It was a controversial match, as referee Tiziano Pieri came under fire from the home fans for some curious decisions.

“I am not remotely happy with this result,” slammed Luciano Spalletti. “We did everything possible in order to win this match and if there was someone here that feels hard done by it is Udinese.”

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #87
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    GET HIM OUT OF THERE.

non-confident moron
    i dont think u would say that last season..

and what do u think the guy will say..

he is logical , and try to keep everything on hold
    he knew that everything is lost,
    and we have to rebuild everything next year ,
    so he is trying with the best he can get..

dont u think so?

Aug 1, 2003
    Lol what else is new with Lippi? :D

Maybe we'd give him the next season as a decisive one. He needs to change things a bit, and if Juve can't comply to him anymore, it's time to get someone who'll get the job done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)