Lippi set for Italy job (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I do not want Lippi to become the new manager. I don't find him any better than Trapp. He will again start leaning towards his "favorites" and I think he will not as good look into Italy needs. On the other hand... I don't see anyone else who can take that job.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Trap had to be sacked and Lippi was the only good coach free so I think it was the best choice but I am not so sure that he will be good 4 the NT...

There are 3 main reasons...

1) Lippi did very good at Juve but just there wheare the athmosphiere is pefect and wheare he grew up a group of players who became "his soldier" when he tried to change going to Inter it was a disaster, he made such a mess and became an isteric man. I know Inter is Inter... but the NT athmosphiere is more similar to Inter than Juve and I'm not sure Lippi will be able to hold it...

2) Lippi has a very strong personality and he often has "collision" with star players, strong personality players or any player who don't see him as "the king". At Juve he could count on his group of soldier and kick out whoever he didn't like but what will he do with Italy wheare you are suppose to select the bests and not "your favorites"? I am afraid Lippi will fight with all the most important players of the NT and I am sure 100% he will not be able to have a good relationschip with Cassano.

3) Now the NT need to be remade on young players and I am not sure that Lippi is the right man 4 it... We had so many promising youngister passing in Juve: Brighi, Maresca, Blasi, Miccoli, Sculli, Gasbarroni, Appiah, Chiumento, ecc... and they all ended loaned, benched or failed.
I am not sure Lippi is the one who can lounch young players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)