Lippi reveals Azzurri plans (1 Viewer)

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    Despite all these hitches etc, I'm still 99% sure Lippi will end up signing. The Italians know they that they need the best man for the job after their constant disappointments at international level, and they're not just gonna give up Lippi just because he's requested a select group of staff

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I think that Lippi wants to coach the NT more than the football federation wants Lippi.

Sometimes last season (before the Inter game) Lippi said he is leaving and not coming back. Even if he wins the CL, he is going for the NT.

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    I hate him and i hate the whole Italian NT mentality, they should have appointed DEL NERI!!!!, Italy would have won everything with that man.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    I hate him and i hate the whole Italian NT mentality, they should have appointed DEL NERI!!!!, Italy would have won everything with that man.
    We don't know that, we can only go so far with the players we have but yes, alot of our problems are because of our coaches.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    first loss for Lippi against the almighty powerful Iceland ...

I hope this was just a test for a Lippi and he does not make it a habit of calling up his old players over more deserving individuals.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #28
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    first loss for Lippi against the almighty powerful Iceland ...

I hope this was just a test for a Lippi and he does not make it a habit of calling up his old players over more deserving individuals.
    Don't count on it; it's an Italian thing :)

it's funny that Lippi dropped Del Piero as soon as he leaves Juve; I find that quite annoying actually, that he didn't do the whole "Alex has to hit form to prove he's good enough to start" while he was at Juve :irritate:

welcome back btw

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    it's funny that Lippi dropped Del Piero as soon as he leaves Juve; I find that quite annoying actually, that he didn't do the whole "Alex has to hit form to prove he's good enough to start" while he was at Juve :irritate:

welcome back btw
    yeah that is ironic.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++
    Del Neri > Lippi? :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)