LIPPI OR CAPELLO (8 Viewers)

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
djleli said:
Listen to this: Juve a colazione da Lippi (TS)
Martedì, 21 marzo @ 09:44:00 CET

Sabato c'è stato l'incontro con Moggi e Giraudo in un ristorante a Forte dei Marmi: la Juventus è tentata dal ritorno del ct Marcello Lippi in alternativa alla conferma di Fabio Capello, per cui si raffredda l'ipotesi Real Madrid.

(Tuttosport)
On saturday there was a meeting between moggi giraudo and lippi in a restaurant, juventus are pondering the option of the return of lippi if capello goes.

from calciomercato.com !!!
That would be great! I think if Capello get Zlatan and Emerson with him he will go to Real Madrid. And if we then will get Lippi and 2 new players from Lippi's favourits I will be very very happy!!

But maybe they just asked Lippi for advise before the championsleague match against Arsenal...afterall they are friends so it doesen't have to mean a thing:pumpkin:

Buy on AliExpress.com

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
well , in the first lippi era juve played a nice flowing football but the second lippi era the juve's play was not different in terms of style from the current capello style.

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
Rami said:
He already won the CL with Real against bayer leverkusen. How can you forget that shot????

true guys, but what i meant was that if we win the cl this year, it would mean that he'd won more by staying with us during the last 3 years, since juve have won more national championships during that time than madrid.
but i'm not complaining coz we got great players instead

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
DelpieroForLife said:
We beat Kiev 1-4 in 98 CL after drwaing with them 1-1 in the first round of quarter final in Torino... Inzaghi scored a hattrick...
No you smartarse:D , I was refering to when he came back afert Ancelotti when we on with Zalayeta scoring the second goal. Anyways we can also talk about the brilliant back to the wall performance against Barcelona in the nou camp with 10 men with Zalayeta scoring winning goal and Thuram giving his best ever performance for Juve. Leaving the best for last, he moulded Zz into becoming arguably the greatest player Europe has produced and of cos Lippi's finest hour, replacing the irreplacable Baggio with possibly Juve's greatest player and its greatest goal scorer in Adp. I think both of them are like a murder mystery novel , where in Lippi's case you are enthralled with the whole story whilst with Capello , you just go to the back of the novel and read who done it.

Jul 5, 2005
loyada said:
well , in the first lippi era juve played a nice flowing football but the second lippi era the juve's play was not different in terms of style from the current capello style.
Capello has become wise in the second era.

Dec 26, 2004
denco said:
No you smartarse:D , I was refering to when he came back afert Ancelotti when we on with Zalayeta scoring the second goal. Anyways we can also talk about the brilliant back to the wall performance against Barcelona in the nou camp with 10 men with Zalayeta scoring winning goal and Thuram giving his best ever performance for Juve. Leaving the best for last, he moulded Zz into becoming arguably the greatest player Europe has produced and of cos Lippi's finest hour, replacing the irreplacable Baggio with possibly Juve's greatest player and its greatest goal scorer in Adp. I think both of them are like a murder mystery novel , where in Lippi's case you are enthralled with the whole story whilst with Capello , you just go to the back of the novel and read who done it.

Since ya were mentioning the good days of Lippi I thought that game of 98 sounds more suitable :D

Jan 30, 2006
I don't know why you all are criticizing Capello. He is regarded as the best coach in the world and what harm does it do when you have the best??? Let me tell you what all he has done for Juve in only one and a half season. he came and brought with himself emerson, ibra, canna and zebina. he then changed the b*llsh*t logo of ourselves and changed it with probably the best logo of all teams.
Then under him we will now have a renovated stadia.
You all complain about his boring style of play. But here's a reality check Arsenal play beautiful football but are still 5th and haven't won any CL under Wenger. Rijkaard has the 2/3 players who play that sort hat's it. no other players are involved. As for Milan they too play but look what they do. They take a halftime 3-0 lead and then go on to lose a final. As long as the results are coming why are you complaining.
See we under Capello can possibly get 100 points an record and look who we buy under him= Gerrard, Gallas , Palacio, Abbiati and so on. See how good the squad will get.
Under the 4-4-2 formation we get the results.so why are you blaming him??

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
SSrThEgReAt said:
I don't know why you all are criticizing Capello. He is regarded as the best coach in the world and what harm does it do when you have the best??? Let me tell you what all he has done for Juve in only one and a half season. he came and brought with himself emerson, ibra, canna and zebina. he then changed the b*llsh*t logo of ourselves and changed it with probably the best logo of all teams.
You all complain about his boring style of play. But here's a reality check Arsenal play beautiful football but are still 5th and haven't won any CL under Wenger. Rijkaard has the 2/3 players who play that sort hat's it. no other players are involved. As for Milan they too play but look what they do. They take a halftime 3-0 lead and then go on to lose a final. As long as the results are coming why are you complaining.
See we under Capello can possibly get 100 points an record and look who we buy under him= Gerrard, Gallas , Palacio, Abbiati and so on. See how good the squad will get.
WORD,though I would like him to try changinig in his style sometimes.p.S: why would u bring (Beckham & C.Ronaldo in Juve they SUCK!)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
SSrThEgReAt said:
Rijkaard has the 2/3 players who play that sort hat's it. no other players are involved.
Lets try this again...

Messi
Ronaldinho
Giuly
Eto'o
Larsson
Deco
Belletti
Van Bommel
Iniesta
etc.

Now, either I can't count for nuts or I'm bind, otherwise...(there's just so many ways to finish this sentence)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
On www.juventus.com there's an article named "Hats off to Capello", and from that I quote:

"Since his first game in charge of the bianconeri in 2004, his team have never been off the top-spot, a run that has continued over 68 matches and is unparalleled in the history of Italian football."

Nuff said.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
SSrThEgReAt said:
Under the 4-4-2 formation we get the results.so why are you blaming him??QUOTE]I see you have decided to be totally blinkered when you are comparing Capello's achievements to that of other teams by mentioning their bad points but only mentioning 1 bad point by Capello even if its unintentional by sayinghe brought Zebina. I got no idea what you are talking about with logo and stadium. And of cos you have conveniently refused to mention how we lost 2-1 at anfield and played a lame 0-0 at Turin. Refusing to talk up the fact that when Rikjard came to la liga Barcelona were struggling, how Wenger has won so many league titles and cups with Arsenal without the money of his colleagues. Gerrard, Gallas and Palacio? When did they sign for Juventus and even if they do , how is that a way to prove how great a manager capello is?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
SSrThEgReAt said:
you're an idiot !!!

Cap had NOTHING to do with the logo change...that was the decision of the Juventus executive board and Nike

He also has NOTHING to do with the revamp of the stadium...again, the executive board

worry about his tactical decisions, AND playing players out of position, because it is those important points that will see us crash out of the CL

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Jem83 said:
On www.juventus.com there's an article named "Hats off to Capello", and from that I quote:

"Since his first game in charge of the bianconeri in 2004, his team have never been off the top-spot, a run that has continued over 68 matches and is unparalleled in the history of Italian football."

Nuff said.
WORD! We all agree that Capello makes a lot a lot of mistakes when it comes to tactical offense!!!!!!!! but what I admire the most about this man is his winning personality that he brings to any team he coaches.When any Capello's team plays u always feel that they wont accept anything but a win & thats what a lot of Juve players said it a lot of times.BUT with this great team that we have now if he failed to bring us the CL then get a coach who plays more offensive football so that we can finally win the BIG TROPHY!

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Capello is a great coach but he is always talking that he wants to coach england or real. I hate that. Lippi was totally focused on Juventus. He was much more sympathetic.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Philipp00 said:
Capello is a great coach but he is always talking that he wants to coach england or real. I hate that. Lippi was totally focused on Juventus. He was much more sympathetic.
Trust me man,most of these stuff are rumours! All that he said was that he wants to coach in England someday! Everything about Madrid & other clubs are just rumours & when he was asked about it (He lauphed)!

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
about offensive football to bring the CL is not all true , look at the previous CL winners and count how many of them played a more offensive football than defensive one.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Capello eyes new Juve deal Friday 24 March, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Capello has today indicated that he is ready to extend his contract with Italian giants Juventus.

The tactician again reiterated his desire to one day boss England, but is ready to renew his deal with the Old Lady first.

“I would like to stay here for another three years,” Capello stated on Friday afternoon. “I’m happy in Turin.

“I can work well here, I have an excellent squad of players and I have an excellent relationship with everyone. I think we can still achieve some important objectives at this club.”

Capello is currently contracted to the Stadio Delle Alpi side until 2007, but is unconcerned about sorting out his future immediately.

“There is no rush on my part as I still have one-year left on my agreement,” added Capello, who won the title at his first attempt with the club last term.

“After Juventus? Well, I’d like to take charge of a national side and it would be a great honour to lead England.”

One of the reasons why Capello is looking to remain for a few more years is because of his relationship with the infamous triad of directors – Vice-President Roberto Bettega, director general Luciano Moggi and chief executive Antonio Giraudo.

“I’ve known Bettega for years seeing as I played alongside him, while Moggi was around the youth sector when I was here as a player,” added Capello, who faces former club Roma tomorrow.

“I didn’t really know Giraudo, but after just a few months here it became instantly clear how things work at this club.”

The three men are now almost certain to continue their roles with the outfit after being publicly backed by the Ifil company on Friday, the club’s major shareholders.

“The trio of Moggi, Giraudo and Bettega will stay with us,” declared Ifil President Gianluigi Gabetti this afternoon.

“We would like to confirm our desire to continue with these directors, those who you journalists refer to as the triad.”

Although the three men have yet to sign new contracts, it now seems just a matter of time before their stay is officially confirmed.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
capello coached milan and won with them many scudetto titles and CL , why he find it deficult to do the same with juve , is milan players have better quality or what??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)