Lippi opts for Del Piero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

china man

Sep 6, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lippi opts for Del Piero Tuesday 7 September, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Del Piero is expected to partner Bernardo Corradi in Wednesday’s World Cup qualifier against Moldova taken from channel 4

based on what i heard from channel 4 ,our beloved captain handsome del piero is expected to be in first 11!!any comment??i just hope we all give morale support since our captain is in deep moody!!!!just hope it is true !!and i know u all can view at channel 4 but just that we all suppose to be excited right for him also!!!!!!

Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hi china man; I know you're new around here, so I don't expect you to know how we like to organise the threads, but you don't need to post a new thread for every single news article you find. You'll notice that there's probably a thread where you can post these kind of articles e.g. this one can go in the Azzurri discussion thread in International Soccer. So please have a look around at the existing forums and threads before you post a new thread. Also, the forums under Forza Juve are for Juventus-specific news only, so even though Del Piero is a Juve player, this article concerns the Italian NT, so it'd be best to post it there. Thanks ;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He better had do well because Miccoli is snapping at his heels for that first team shirt, and things will get even more heated when Cassano is fit. The fans are everything but patient with Ale nowadays, and rightfully so, therefore he HAS to perform.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
He better had do well because Miccoli is snapping at his heels for that first team shirt, and things will get even more heated when Cassano is fit. The fans are everything but patient with Ale nowadays, and rightfully so, therefore he HAS to perform.
agree !

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Italy won the game 1-0 and DP score the winning goal, je,je,je,je,je,je,je,je,je and the critics has been shut down, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)