Lippi comments (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
It's only in Italian. maybe channel4 will post it later.

Juventus: Lippi "Non abbiamo cercato difensori"

Marcello Lippi ha chiuso, una volta per tutte, l`argomento relativo al mercato. " Confermo che non abbiamo cercato nessun difensore, e se anche ce l`avessero proposto l`avremmo rifiutato ". " Ho a disposizione 21 giocatori, e sono quelli che bastano per affrontare la fase più delicata della stagione ".

Sul momento della squadra Lippi ha mostrato la solita sicurezza: " Problemi non ne abbiamo dal punto di vista fisico. Solo Birindelli ne avrà ancora per un po`. L`importante è che siamo lì, pronti a giocarci tutto quello che c`è in palio. È la dimostrazione che siamo competitivi e che otteniamo sempre il massimo ".

Il tecnico viareggino si è espresso anche sull’avversario di domani, il Chievo: “ Quest’anno ha più alti e bassi rispetto alle scorse stagioni, ma è sempre una squadra equilibrata e compatta ”. Una battuta anche sui giocatori che hanno lasciato la Juventus nelle ultime battute del mercato di gennaio (Fresi, Zalayeta e Olivera): "Sono contento per loro, così come lo sono per chi è rimasto".

He says that Juve did not look for a defender and that if a team offered one he would of refused. :eek::eek::eek:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Square

Oct 6, 2002
yes because lippi is going to run through the streets screaming to the press we need a new defender desperately and are willing to pay big bucks! :rolleyes:

i prefer a discreet transfer guru and manager. im glad lippi and moggi are keeping their cards close to their chest.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
yes because lippi is going to run through the streets screaming to the press we need a new defender desperately and are willing to pay big bucks! :rolleyes:

i prefer a discreet transfer guru and manager. im glad lippi and moggi are keeping their cards close to their chest.
You're right, but Lippi is so desperately insisting that he doesn't want any defenders.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Exactly, it's a bit worrying when they're so steadfastly denying that they're gonna get a defender. At least stay neutral on the matter ffs.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Why did Zalayeta leave? ahhh!!
Cause he's miserable, just incredibly miserable.

Unless some of Uruguayan friends are great defenders, available for transfer and willing to play for us he's never gonna solve any of our on field problems right now.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Well, unless Thuram makes a successful transition to centre back or Legrottaglie finds some world-beating form, we can kiss goodbye to major honours this season.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
We're officially fvcked... expect a season withouth any trophies guys... Oh, well, we'll come back stronger next year.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
lippi knows what he has to do?? and what would that be? somehow make Montero the player he was 4 years ago?? thats physically impossible imo.

No honours this season. its a shame really, we have enough firing power to win anything thing we want but ignorance has shattered it something shocking!

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
ahh well, we just have to make do with what we have.......:rolleyes:

++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
We're officially fvcked... expect a season withouth any trophies guys... Oh, well, we'll come back stronger next year.
-Z-, i've been expecting that for weeks now :p just read below ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Your sig makes perfect sense. I'll be a little disappointed if we don't win any major plaudits, but yes, if that doesn't make Moggi realise that changes need to be made... nothing will

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
changes will be made for sure. defence will see new faces. midfield will need at least one more star as davids left and a few lack qualities in their game, ie. Camo. And i wouldnt be surprised if Di Vaio was actually traded.

change can be good, look what happened when we lossed zidane, inzaghi etc.

Nyos

Feb 1, 2004
IMO Lippi thinks he need young defender but he denies it cause he doesn't want to make situation become worse between current defenders, esspecially the olds. Lippi wants the current defenders to concentrate, doen't wanna distrub them with new defender rumour.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
You know guys, what I'm about to say is going to sound ridiculous, but I'm kind of hoping that we don't win anything this season, simply because, Moggi and Lippi may think that the defence is good enough.

Sep 28, 2002
actually i have an idea how we could take champions league. play 1-10-1 formation woth miccoli upfront. get all opposite team into our box and leash a long pass to miccoli who will overrun opposition defenders with his speed and score. if not we can allways get 0-0 and go to penalties. i know its stupid but wait till we get man u or real and lose 3-0 at home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)