Lippi back to Juventus? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
If it is true,which I do not want to believe until it happens it looks like that the biiiiiiig light is arising at the end of the tunel.
Lets hope this is true.
He is best.Ten times better than Capello.Fact.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Luftwaffles said:
Media reports in Italy today stating that Marcelo Lippi is expected to become the new General manager at Juventus.

Announcement expected soon.

Alessio Secco has also stated that Trexeguet will be staying with Juventus.

Things looking up.
Awesome. Doubt he'd come unless we have a VERY good chance of staying in A.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Lippi has done the coaching thing and has achieved all you can achieve in that role: CL trophy, Scudettos, and now WC. It only makes sense that his next challenge would be in a role such as GM.

And for Juve, that would be fantastic news. I don't know if I could :heart2: this club any more, but with him as GM I most certainly would.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i hope its not just like the baggio thing a while back.....mybe he would come back to this club in it's time of need.

forzaa mister

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
swag said:
I think Lippi has done the coaching thing and has achieved all you can achieve in that role: CL trophy, Scudettos, and now WC. It only makes sense that his next challenge would be in a role such as GM.

And for Juve, that would be fantastic news. I don't know if I could :heart2: this club any more, but with him as GM I most certainly would.
I second that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
saw Lippi on TV today, said he wants a break and could return for a 3-4 year period in the football world. Nothing about Juve.

Closed for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)