Lippi and Trezeguet are staying (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am getting sms reports for juventus infos often through my mobile.
and yesterday i was reading the juve news and it was writing that lippi is not leaving juve,nor trezeguet.

they have contract and they are not leaving.

that's it guys....
i have no idea how this sounds or if it's true or not,but i wanted to share this info with you

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
with what money? with what players? we need to change mentallity. lippi should leave juve since he didnt keep his promises. im not sayin that somebody else can do a better job but lippi's era is over. i still have hopes for TREZEGOAL

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Neither one of them three will leave, which is a very BIG MISTAKE...

What is Moggi thinking about? The CL and Scudetto will fall on his head from the skies? How naive!

So, Lippi will not quit. But keeping Trezeguet, Thuram and Nedved all in the squad is very wrong. With negative budget this year, how in the world is Moggi going to buy defenders and mifielders? We will not win the CL to get that UEFA money...

Trezequet is worth $20 million, Thurdam $7 - $8 million. That's a lot of money nowadays... we have Barcelona and Chelsea line up to see those guys on the counter.

I am telling y'all... next year we will not see a single new face in the team, because Mr. Lippi will again think that "everything is fine", and Mr. Moggi, who didn't bother to sign anyone in January, and said that he "didn't expect so many injuries all at once"- will come up with yet another stupid excuse this fall.

Moggi hangs on to Lippi
Posted by Alex | Football Italia

Juventus director general Luciano Moggi has shot down reports that Marcello Lippi, David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved will leave next season.

“We are not looking for alibis,” said the transfer guru after their shock Champions’ League exit, “but we were unlucky to have seven players ruled out with injury.”

“We have the utmost faith in Lippi and he did what he could with a decimated squad. He will be with this club next season as well.”

The double defeat to Deportivo La Coruna sparked talk of a revolution at the Turin giants to change an ageing defence and ineffective midfield.

“The fans can relax,” continued Moggi in this evening’s press conference. “I will do my best to reinforce the side without going crazy.”

This was the first time in seven years that Juve failed to turn a profit, so with such an early exit from Europe sales must be made to prevent further losses.

Trezeguet is the main candidate to be sacrificed with Barcelona showing interest, but Moggi shut out all speculation. “Trezeguet is staying here.”

Nedved and Lilian Thuram are also heavily linked with big moves to Spain or England, although the director general also ruled out sweeping changes in even the weakest areas of the side.

“The same team, with the seven missing players included, was considered invincible only a few months ago,” he insisted.

Several club decisions are now under fire, such as the failure to pick up a midfielder or defender during the transfer window.

“There were no January signings because nobody expected so many injuries to pile up at the same time.”

Above all, last night’s defeat highlighted how much Edgar Davids – now on loan at Barcelona – has been missed.

“The Davids situation was different,” noted Moggi. “He wanted to leave and hadn’t played very much towards the end. Besides, we have faith in the suggestions of our Coach.”

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++

I am telling y'all... next year we will not see a single new face in the team , because Mr. Lippi will again think that "everything is fine", and Mr. Moggi, who didn't bother to sign anyone in January, and said that he "didn't expect so many injuries all at once"- will come up with yet another stupid excuse this fall.
hopefully that wont happen, coz if it does.....i'll have to change team next season :rofl:

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

hopefully that wont happen, coz if it does.....i'll have to change team next season :rofl:
    i hope that won't happen,too.

cause if yes.....i will be even more disappointed....
    i ahve maaaaaany dreams for us for next year,i am expecting new faces and lippi...i hope he wakes up and bring some passion and motivation to our team......

though,i am very happy trezeGOAL stayes and also nedved.
    nedved is a dedicated man who keeps his promises.

he WILL try harder

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
    I agree with Don Bes Lippis era is finished he didnt do his promise and he "let" Davids go and i loved him so much but i hate him now and Trezege also go from this great club please....

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    i dont know. i love lippi and all, but maybe we need someone different. lippi has his favs at the club and i feel that if he stays, they will also.

so maybe bringing in someone else could at least see a cleanout.

we do need it.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    so many different opinions.....
    but the thing is that which coach could train juve instead of lippi and much better than lippi?

Aug 1, 2003
    Lippi's cool but his time would soon come. It might be next season, it might be the next 10 seasons, but he won't be with us forever.

OH FFS just sell nedved and get the money already :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
    so many different opinions.....
    but the thing is that which coach could train juve instead of lippi and much better than lippi?
    Didier Deschemps

Lippi's time did come, but he didn't screw up all that bad. If we didn't qualify for the 04 CL, then probably somebody would think faster. But it looks like he'll be given another chance next season.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    we need a coach who will love juventus and who will give his everything to see us on top.

and who'll shout abit more on our players when it's their fault...

lippi always looks soooo calm...

like nothing's going on

Sep 14, 2003
    Some rumours out of Turin, Parma's Cesare Prandelli met with Bettega, Moggi and Giraudo to discuss the possibility of becoming Juve manager next season.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++
    i hope this is true
    we dont wanna lippi to leave with broken heart
    so
    next year , the CL, will be for him
    :D
    hopeully
    We said that at the beginning of the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)