Lions in Germany (1 Viewer)

Alex

May 1, 2004
Im sure you've all seen Germany's 2006 world cup mascot.
Is it a bear? is it a lion? Bear's don't have tails so i have concluded its a lion.

Anyway i think its a really shit mascot. In fact its one of the shittest ive ever seen...how about you guys?

PS: Are there lions in Germany?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Im sure you've all seen Germany's 2006 world cup mascot.
Is it a bear? is it a lion? Bear's don't have tails so i have concluded its a lion.

Anyway i think its a really shit mascot. In fact its one of the shittest ive ever seen...how about you guys?

PS: Are there lions in Germany?
yeah, there were lions in Germany today. Germany beat them 3-0. ;)

yes. i've seen the mascot. it is a lion. the other mascot is a talking football.

the company that created that mascotis the same company that created the sesame streat characters.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Same could be said about Donald Duck, and probably a lot of other characters. The strange thing about Donald Duck is that he doesn't wear pants, yet he wraps a towel around himself when he comes out of the shower

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
It's nice to know that there's an intellectual discussion here... :D

What about the 3 or 4 fingures with most cartoon characters..... what's up with that?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
they'd be too human if they had 5 fingers; that goes for the Simpsons too; it's what sets them apart :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
they'd be too human if they had 5 fingers; that goes for the Simpsons too; it's what sets them apart :)
while we're at the "what's up with.." topic..

what's up with Stewie in Family Guy... Do they understand him or not?!

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
It's nice to know that there's an intellectual discussion here... :D

What about the 3 or 4 fingures with most cartoon characters..... what's up with that?
What about Daffy having arms......but when he wants to fly, somehow they turn into wings. :wth:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah.. those are true mysteries of animation! :eek:

like all the stuff they take out of their pockets and behind their backs! :eek:

that's just beyind me.... Albert E himself couldn't figure that out!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Only the dog understands him I think. The wife's responses to his comments are too tame to suggest otherwise. :D

Stewie Rules. :D
yeah.. the dog does understand, but then again, how do they understand the dog?!! :wth: :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)