Lilian Thuram (1 Viewer)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I never had any ill feeling towards anyone for leaving us in 2006 they all had perfectly good reason an some may have left anyway even if we weren't relegated. As Osman said i just feel more admiration towards our legends who stayed. I must admit i have forgotten about the 'Juventus who' statement can someone post it again please and any other comments by former players who may have dissed us if the press after Calciopoli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
"A chi, nel ritiro della Francia, gli domandava novità sul suo futuro, il difensore ha replicato: "La Juve chi? Che cos'è la Juventus?", liquidando con una battuta non proprio elegante le curiosità degli addetti ai lavori. "Ora penso solo al Mondiale" ha aggiunto."

- Even if it was poor form from Thuram, one has to keep in mind that this was said when he was preparing with the French national team for WC 06. He also said it to state he was focussing on the World Cup IMO.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Patrice Evra strongly criticises Lilian Thuram in Le Figaro after he called for Evra to be banned from playing for France.

"I called him to ask for an explanation. He didn't respond. I then left him a strong message and he sent one back pretending he didn't understand. He is free to say what he wants, but he should have tried to have a chat with me first. In an interview later on he repeated his remarks and said that he had tried to call me and that I had not replied. This is false.

"He sullied my name without knowing what happened. Lilian thinks he's the new coach, president of the FFF and president of France.

"He said that Les Blues are contributing to increasing racism. It is time that Lilian stops playing a role that isn't his to play. Walking around with books on slavery in glasses and a hat does not turn you into Malcolm X."

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
"A chi, nel ritiro della Francia, gli domandava novità sul suo futuro, il difensore ha replicato: "La Juve chi? Che cos'è la Juventus?", liquidando con una battuta non proprio elegante le curiosità degli addetti ai lavori. "Ora penso solo al Mondiale" ha aggiunto."

- Even if it was poor form from Thuram, one has to keep in mind that this was said when he was preparing with the French national team for WC 06. He also said it to state he was focussing on the World Cup IMO.
Although dickish it is understandable while preparing for a world cup im sure alot of players were stressed out thinking abiut Juve at that time and really didnt want to think about it until after the World Cup. I would not hold it against him to the level alot of people here do.

- - - Updated - - -

Great stuff from Evra too he said what everyone was thinking and completly owned him :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Patrice Evra strongly criticises Lilian Thuram in Le Figaro after he called for Evra to be banned from playing for France.

"I called him to ask for an explanation. He didn't respond. I then left him a strong message and he sent one back pretending he didn't understand. He is free to say what he wants, but he should have tried to have a chat with me first. In an interview later on he repeated his remarks and said that he had tried to call me and that I had not replied. This is false.

"He sullied my name without knowing what happened. Lilian thinks he's the new coach, president of the FFF and president of France.

"He said that Les Blues are contributing to increasing racism. It is time that Lilian stops playing a role that isn't his to play. Walking around with books on slavery in glasses and a hat does not turn you into Malcolm X."
Thuram c'est une pute!! Si il voulait vraiment contribuer envers les siens il allait faire quelque chose pour la Guadeloupe, sale pute qu'il est, qu'un jean delavee. No different then the Al Sharptons of the world.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thuram has lost it, he became obsessed with his anti-racism crusade that he attacks everyone, he sees enemues in everyone not agreeing with him... I hope that he will find his path back to reason soon!
He was a fair man...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

:lol:

Word up to Evra, I really like this guy now.

Lilian, blow it out your NRA ass.

- - - Updated - - -

He was 9 when he relocated to France. He had every right to play for France. Not to mention the fact that Guadeloupe is an overseas department of France and as such is an integral part of France anyway.

Damn, you're silly.
It was a joke. Jesus Christ.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Mais il a raison vie père! Il a trop raison, les Thurs et company se font payer pour jouer la victime et font rien pour les sien.
imagine Fresh that doesn't smoke weed and has all this drive to make a difference. and you get this guy. totally messing with ya :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)