fix the front hair and the eyebrow and she'll be gr8

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #23
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
    The girl, very good,,,,,,

she looks like Witchblade from marvel comics!.

hey a question,,

what kind of pencil you use to do the shadows?
    Yeah... I guess she does... :undecide:

Shadows... The dark one, or the facial?

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    Well... I just use ordinary pencils mostly. For the thicker and more black shadows I use thoose really fat pencils (can't rememver the name). For the facial and light shadows I just use a normal pencil, and then I smudge it with my finger.

I don't color much. When I do (which is rare) I scan the picture, and do it on my computer.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Well... I just use ordinary pencils mostly. For the thicker and more black shadows I use thoose really fat pencils (can't rememver the name). For the facial and light shadows I just use a normal pencil, and then I smudge it with my finger.

I don't color much. When I do (which is rare) I scan the picture, and do it on my computer.
    jaja im bad colouring too! i like the black and white a lot more"!

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    oh... I forgot... I use thoose black crayons much as well... If u know what I'm talking about.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #29
    Didn't want to make a new thread, I thought this could go in here...

My Juventus site (danish) has just been re-designed and updated. I designed it, and my crew and I worked on the HTML togheter...

Have a look -> www.juventuz.dk

What do you think?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    I hate hospitals... so the creepy feeling and smell kinda got to me when I drew this one.

I was visiting my grandmother. She kinda dozed off sometimes. So when she was sleeping I was drawing. Couldn't really draw in a place like that, so everything turned out to be crap.
    I guess you can feel my mood in this drawing...
    BTW... it's no good, I just keep it around to remind myself how much I hate hospitals.
    I feel the same way about hospitals. I didn't used to but I saw too many people die in those places :(

You are quite the artist with a pencil, Kalle! Keep it up! :thumb:

About your website (juventuz.dk) - I try to visit it on a regular basis and I really like it. I can even understand most of it because our languages are slightly similar! :strong:

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

I feel the same way about hospitals. I didn't used to but I saw too many people die in those places :(

You are quite the artist with a pencil, Kalle! Keep it up! :thumb:

About your website (juventuz.dk) - I try to visit it on a regular basis and I really like it. I can even understand most of it because our languages are slightly similar! :strong:

Nice to know you're visiting the site and understand it... :cool:

:thumb:

majj

Jun 4, 2003
    hey karl thats some good shit man! ive studied art and i always preferered working in pencil!

also i liked doing alot of abstact art like kandinsky or mondrian but you cant beat the classic painters like van gough. i loved his work!

:D

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by majj ] ++
    hey karl thats some good shit man! ive studied art and i always preferered working in pencil!

also i liked doing alot of abstact art like kandinsky or mondrian but you cant beat the classic painters like van gough. i loved his work!

Thanks!

I've also tried to do some abstract shit, but I like "the real" stuff better.

Van Gogh was very good, but also pretty screwed up. I like his stuff... :cool:

Right now I'm really impressed by Trampedach... ever heard of him? He's pretty screwed up too, but again I like his stuff.

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Not the forums though - the Danish slang gets the better of my simple brain ;)

I know how you feel. I tried posting in a swedish forum. Danish and Swedish is really close related, but the slang killed it for me.

majj

Jun 4, 2003

Thanks!

I've also tried to do some abstract shit, but I like "the real" stuff better.

Van Gogh was very good, but also pretty screwed up. I like his stuff... :cool:

Right now I'm really impressed by Trampedach... ever heard of him? He's pretty screwed up too, but again I like his stuff.
    i think youve got a thing for the 'screwed up shit' if thats the case then dali is your man. now you have to admit his stuff was screwed up but it was damn good! especially the one with the 'clocks' and a painting called 'elephants reflected as swans' they were good pieces man!

but i have always been a fan of picasso especially when he did stuff during his 'blue period'! :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)